Doom metallers Kypck have recently revealed the cover artwork that will grace their new album. The band's third album Imena Na Stene (which translates to "The Names On The Wall") will be released on March 21st, 2014 via Ranka Kustannus as a luxurious 6-panel digipak, including a 16-page booklet with Cyrillic Russian lyrics and English translations. The cover art is based on Petri Laurell's photographs shot in the ghost town of Pripyat, Ukraine next to what used to be the nuclear power plant of Chernobyl. Check it out below where you also find two new songs to stream: "Imya Na Stene" and "Deti Birkenau".

Tracklist:

10. Tros, Gruzovik i Temnyi Balkon

Source: kypck-doom.com
Band profile: Kypck

Posted: 06.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Reaper_Redeamer - 06.02.2014 at 18:36
I hope the rest of the album will be more interesting...
Ch3m1c4lThr4sh - 06.02.2014 at 21:11
Written by Reaper_Redeamer on 06.02.2014 at 18:36

I hope the rest of the album will be more interesting...

Agreed, I hope the other tracks on this album will be more like the other cd's.
ScreamingSteelUS - 06.02.2014 at 22:56
I'm surprised by how upbeat the first one is. Not bad, but I really enjoy the second track. Nothing on par with Черно so far, though it sounds like it could turn out to be more enjoyable than Ниже.
annodomini - 07.02.2014 at 10:30
I enjoyed both songs and now they got me interested for this new album.
Iron Man (Ger) - 07.02.2014 at 19:33
I enjoyed the second one very much, the first one needs a few spins more. I am quite interested.

News Kypck - Entire New Album Streaming Online 9 18.03.2014 by Windrider
News The Batallion - New Album Details, Two New Songs Online 8.5 15.08.2010 by vezzy
News Byfrost - New Album Details, Two New Songs Online 8.5 23.05.2011 by Aetherius
News Striker - Debut Album Details, Two New Songs Online 8.5 21.03.2010 by Black Conundrum
News Vektor - New Album Details Revealed, Two New Songs Online 8.5 06.10.2011 by Daniell