Another lyric video off Lascaille's Shroud's latest album, Interval 02: Parallel Infinities - The Abscinded Universe, is now online. After "Awakened: Not Even Remembered By The Dust Of Stars" and "Disenthralled: Into The Bulk", the track chosen this time is "Transcience: A Moment For Our Eternity". Enjoy the video below.

If you're not familiar with the band, read our review about the latest album or check it out on Bandcamp. Furthermore, you can enjoy the streaming of both albums on YouTube.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lascaille's Shroud

Posted: 23.03.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

psykometal - 23.03.2014 at 14:58
Guh. Dat artwork. So gorgeous.
LascaillesShroud - 24.03.2014 at 04:19
As always thanks for the support! Love you guys
deadone - 24.03.2014 at 05:30
Very nice.

When I have recovered my finances following the current massive outlays on decks, holidays and furniture, I need to gently ask my wife whether I can order your two albums on actual CDs.

Yes I am under the thumb!
psykometal - 24.03.2014 at 12:02
Written by deadone on 24.03.2014 at 05:30

Very nice.

Impressive desire coming from the guy who was screaming not too long ago that extreme metal albums should never exceed 30 mins due to getting overly boring past that mark. You do realize these 2 albums combined are well passed the 3 hour mark, right?
psykometal - 24.03.2014 at 12:05
Written by LascaillesShroud on 24.03.2014 at 04:19

As always thanks for the support! Love you guys

We luvz you moar!
Troy Killjoy - 24.03.2014 at 16:16
Written by psykometal on 24.03.2014 at 12:02

Lascaille's Shroud is an extreme metal project?
psykometal - 24.03.2014 at 17:11
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.03.2014 at 16:16

Lascaille's Shroud is an extreme metal project?

*insert Futurama Fry meme* Not sure if serious or pulling my leg...

I consider it to be, yes. It is metal and has many extreme components: death growls, death and black metal riffing, and blast beats are all over. Granted there's also a lot of melody, but when the extreme metal components are prevalent enough that the music is labeled as Progressive DEATH metal I think it's safe to lump it into the incredibly broad general-purpose umbrella term that is "extreme metal".
Troy Killjoy - 24.03.2014 at 17:16
Written by psykometal on 24.03.2014 at 17:11
*insert Futurama Fry meme* Not sure if serious or pulling my leg...

I haven't listened to it - just been sitting back watching everyone drool over the music but for some reason I thought it was a purely progressive metal album. I'll probably get around to it eventually.
psykometal - 24.03.2014 at 18:05
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.03.2014 at 17:16

Ah ok. Makes sense now. That means you also haven't even bothered to look at the profile.

Oh, it's incredibly progressive, but the core style/sound is still very much death metal.

Quote:
I'll probably get around to it eventually.

Just click the above play button.
deadone - 24.03.2014 at 23:55
Written by psykometal on 24.03.2014 at 12:02

Written by deadone on 24.03.2014 at 05:30

Very nice.

There's a helluva lot of clean sung stuff here.

And the music is far diverse than the one-dimensional pure Death/pure Grind albums I think should only be half an hour or less.
psykometal - 25.03.2014 at 00:49
Written by deadone on 24.03.2014 at 23:55

There's a helluva lot of clean sung stuff here.

Lol. Just messing with ya, man. Of course I already knew this answer.

It is great stuff though! Wish I could take full credit for discovering the man/project, but it was actually Johan (J. N.) who discovered Resist via Brent's/LS's YouTube channel. I'm just the one who fell in love with it, gave it a profile and pimped it a lil bit.
deadone - 25.03.2014 at 00:52
Written by psykometal on 25.03.2014 at 00:49

Seems we owe you a big thanks for getting this one to us here in MS land.
LascaillesShroud - 25.03.2014 at 04:02
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.03.2014 at 17:16

Written by psykometal on 24.03.2014 at 17:11
*insert Futurama Fry meme* Not sure if serious or pulling my leg...

Death Metal is definitely the core aspect that everything orbits, I can't escape that, I'm a sucker for Death Metal from the late 80's and early 90's all the way to modern stuff. However, traditional stuff like Maiden and Priest were my first loves and remain my strongest so everything is melded together that boarders the extreme lines as much as it crosses it.

Somebody once told me it was "Death Metal Ayreon", while I would never be so dubious to fully agree with that ( I am infatuated with Ayreon beyond reason ) a lot of people find it makes sense thematically, if not musically. Which makes sense because Ayreon is the reason LS is the way it is
psykometal - 25.03.2014 at 04:24
Written by LascaillesShroud on 25.03.2014 at 04:02

I would have to agree with that person, it's a very apt comparison. I'll have to remember that one.

News Lascaille's Shroud - New Lyric Video Online 10.5 10.11.2013 by LascaillesShroud
News Lascaille's Shroud - Reveal New Album Art And Tracklist 9 14.09.2013 by Zaphod
News Lascaille's Shroud - Release Teaser For New Album 9 24.05.2014 by LascaillesShroud
News Carach Angren - Unveil New Lyric Video, New Album Details 7 10.12.2014 by Electes
News Sirenia - New Lyric Video Online 5.5 28.06.2013 by DoomRules