The day Septicflesh fans have been waiting for finally arrived. Today you get to hear new material from the band's new album Titan. After three years since the last album The Great Mass, the first new song the band unveils is called "Order Of Dracul". Go ahead and satisfy your curiosity. How is this new single sounding to you? Does it raise your expectations for the rest of the album?

The band collaborated once again with the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and a children choir as well as a full choir. Titan hits stores in North America on June 24th via Prosthetic Records and June 20th in Europe on Season Of Mist.

Pre-orders are on here and over here.

Single Artwork

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Septicflesh

Posted: 15.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 of 2

‹‹ Back to the News Pages: 1 [2]

slayerules - 18.04.2014 at 01:14
Good song. Hopefully this new album will be better than the previous one, which wasn't bad but didn't impress me at all.
Nightfall - 18.04.2014 at 02:41
So pretty much what I expected. They can't write a decent riff to save their life, and again the orchestral elements are just there for the sake of making the whole thing sound majestic; the compositions are laughably simplistic. It's all style over substance.

Props on the production, it sounds more gritty this time. That's a matter of preference though.
Reaper_Redeamer - 19.04.2014 at 15:32
Written by Fearmeister on 16.04.2014 at 00:45

Written by Reaper_Redeamer on 16.04.2014 at 00:00

The only good metal stuff that greece can export atm

Hail Spirit Noir and Spectral Lore would like a word with ya

Ops yeah i forgot the new HSN's stuff, they are indeed very good
Mattybu - 27.04.2014 at 06:02
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 16.04.2014 at 20:42

Written by MaiSweettShaadow on 16.04.2014 at 20:40

Seth just commented on his facebook page that this álbum cover is just one of 3 different album covers

Well seeing as each probably takes about 25 minutes to make I'm not surprised he has a few others lying around

that just about sums it up though. A lot of the time I see metal cover artwork I don't like and feel a slight sliver of remorse because I can see there is at least effort behind it, but this Septicflesh guy is in a league of his own for cranking out unjustifiably dull stuff.
LeKiwi - 11.05.2014 at 04:02
I was pleasantly surprised by the intensity of this track but this is worth no more than a 6.5. That generic riff at 0:37 which takes up 1/3 of the entire song is a big let down. They even tried to bulk it up with some half-assed orchestrations thrown in towards the end of that riff - in fact 90% of the orchestrations throughout the song felt that way. The transitions at 1:32 and 2:02 were horribly executed, even when taken in context as an conceptual abruptness. Not to mention that outrageous outro that a run-of-the-mill metalcore band would be capable of writing.

Ok, maybe I'm in a foul mood, but I don't like the direction the band is headed...
Cynic Metalhead - 11.05.2014 at 10:34
Written by LeKiwi on 11.05.2014 at 04:02

Apart from generic riffs, shallow drumming, scratchy atmosphere and playing around with production nappies, this song is complete yawn-inducing. I don't know but I might not be enjoying this disc when it comes out. Bad start.

I hope other tracks could do the justice but if anything by this tracks goes by....it'll be freakin' letdown.
Jericho Rehling - 27.05.2014 at 07:11
I don't think even my Sennheisers can handle everything going on in this song. Well. I for one like it. It's not as passionate as Communion but it still sounds enjoyable to me. I'll likely like this album.
Karlabos - 27.05.2014 at 17:39
So.. Weren't they going to use a children choir or something?

Pages: 1 [2]

News Queens Of The Stone Age - New Song Online, More Album Details 8.5 09.04.2013 by Rupert
News Kataklysm - More Album Details, New Song Online 8.5 15.07.2010 by Vermin
News The Man-Eating Tree - Debut Album Details, New Song And Teaser Revealed 8.5 17.07.2010 by Vitriolic Hate
News Vulture Industries - New Song Online, More Album Details 8.5 19.07.2013 by SSM
News Newsted - New Song Online, Debut Album Details 8.5 05.06.2013 by HeadStone