Greek demons Septicflesh are preparing to release their long-awaited new album Titan on June 24th in North America via Prosthetic Records and June 20th in Europe on Season Of Mist. To whet your appetite even more, the band has released not only a brand new making of video of the album but also another new song called "Prototype" which you can check out below. So what do you think, does this make you more excited for the new album?

For more new songs, hear "Order Of Dracul" here and "Burn" over here.

Tracks:

10. The First Immortal

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Septicflesh

Posted: 28.05.2014 by garmling

Comments

Dargor - 28.05.2014 at 17:57
I was not impressed by the first two songs, but I really like this one.
LordFezzington - 28.05.2014 at 18:42
Wow, this song is actually vaguely interesting. Still, not exactly mindblowing - but then neither was The Great Mess.
BloodJuNkie - 28.05.2014 at 18:45
Written by Dargor on 28.05.2014 at 17:57

I was not impressed by the first two songs, but I really like this one.

I wasn't impressed by "Burn" but "Oreder of Dracul" is impressive!
xen - 28.05.2014 at 19:42
Yeah, This is a lot better than both of the other songs together IMO
hiruken8472 - 28.05.2014 at 19:52
Mind=Blown. After the first two songs I was worried they toned down the monumental sound of The Great Mess. The Order of Dracul was okay, and I didn't like Burn at first but after a few listens I noticed that I just can't get that one out of my head. It will be an amazing and diverse album.
LeKiwi - 28.05.2014 at 20:10
Faith in new album: restored.
Jericho Rehling - 28.05.2014 at 21:26
Yes; this excites me. Certainly seems to have some good variety and i've liked all the songs they've released.
AngelofDeth - 28.05.2014 at 21:40
It's okay.

This song kind of sounds like they combined the style of Communion with the sound of Great Mass, so Communion style parts are good, Great Mass sounding parts not so much.
MaiSweettShaadow - 28.05.2014 at 23:37
Antoniou is a genious
Malaghost - 29.05.2014 at 01:17
Written by AngelofDeth on 28.05.2014 at 21:40

It's okay.

QFT.
slayerules - 29.05.2014 at 03:03
Strong riffs and fitting orchestral arrangements. The result is really good.
s_t_s - 29.05.2014 at 17:01
Indeed unlike "Burn" or "Order of Dracul" this track instantly hits us at heart ! Need to listen once more to the other tracks but I like Septicflesh so much that I think I'm going to buy this album before being able to listen to it fully

News AC/DC - New Video And Song Online 8.5 21.09.2008 by LeChron James
News Threat Signal - New Song And Video Online 8.5 14.05.2008 by Dark Blood
News Poisonblack - New Song And Live Video Online 8.5 03.09.2008 by Katatronik
News Morgana Lefay - New Song And Video Online 8.5 18.05.2007 by Icewings
News Milking The Goatmachine - New Song And Video Online 8.5 26.09.2009 by Pétur