French black metallers Blut Aus Nord recently released their new split with P.H.O.B.O.S. via Debemur Morti Productions and if you still haven't listened to it, now it's your chance. The entire release, which includes three tracks from each band, is currently available to be enjoyed fully on the Soundcloud player below (courtesy of CVLT Nation). Why wait? Dive in!

How would you rate Triunity?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord

Posted: 27.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 of 2

‹‹ Back to the News Pages: 1 [2]

Apothecary - 30.06.2014 at 06:11
Written by Electes on 29.06.2014 at 17:26

You seem so nice when not talking about Blut Aus Nord too You really need to learn to not be so reactionary. Calm them man tities when Blut Aus Nord is brought up, honestly.

Joe's just a huge Blut Aus Nord fanboy, so he's gonna defend them to the teeth against any criticism
Not like I'm one to talk though, I'm like that myself with The Meads Of Asphodel.
Mr. Doctor - 30.06.2014 at 12:57
I like my opinions backed up. So far I haven't seen that. I know everyone has their opinion and I'm totally cool with that. But if someone can't back up his opinion, I won't deem it worthy
Now... I'm going to listen to this today and comment on it to stay on topic or something.
Tristus Scriptor - 01.07.2014 at 06:01
My love for this site dwindles in threads like this. Then I remember it's not just here. I must say what I seem to say a lot when on almost any thread; things like all this sore banter here seem to be the product of feeling so free to vent things that aren't agreed with, aren't entertaining, aren't exactly to one's liking... It's much more popular to talk negatively these days than to save the energy for stating what does good things for you. (And to clarify - I didn't look at who was saying what, but the kinds of things being said.)
More to the original topic; I'll say I enjoy both bands on the album. Furthermore, I enjoy all the bands mentioned in all this mess! The stuff I don't like just doesn't find me coming back to it much...or spending energy ranting about, so I don't find myself in convos about them. I just know that I love metal. I love all the different nuances, to pick things apart and see what makes them tick. But I do not enjoy watching people of the same family (ilk, group, stereotype, etc.) freak out on each other by being so negatively focused on detail to the point of losing it when there's a contrasting view. Now, personally, my way to get over this will be by blasting Eschatological Scatology and going to read the reviews I haven't read yet.
Troy Killjoy - 01.07.2014 at 06:20
Written by Tristus Scriptor on 01.07.2014 at 06:01

That's honestly probably the best approach.
Tristus Scriptor - 01.07.2014 at 07:59
I somehow felt is was.
Mr. Doctor - 01.07.2014 at 12:08
Written by Tristus Scriptor on 01.07.2014 at 06:01

But that's not Mories besty work! You suck!

Sorry, had to do it. . Your way is way better. Very zen. :3
Tristus Scriptor - 01.07.2014 at 14:35
Haha! Well...I actually find myself partial to All The Dread Magnificence Of Perversity, if we're talking favorites here. However, I probably listen to Cloak Of Altering more.
And zen with Mories...hmm. Never thought I'd hear those two referenced together!
Mr. Doctor - 01.07.2014 at 15:14
Written by Tristus Scriptor on 01.07.2014 at 14:35

Well, Mories does have a very chilled project (Seirom) so you can definitely go zen with that.
Ok, enough offtopic. Sorry higher powers. I'll give this a listen today and comment.
Tristus Scriptor - 01.07.2014 at 15:21
Love Seirom! (Anything by the man, really.) As for on-topic, I listened to this split and was not disappointed. But I approached it wanting to be entertained. I think that's where people either fail or do well for themselves, when it comes down to it.
Ilham - 07.07.2014 at 00:04
Now that I ate a lot more P.H.O.B.O.S., I can finally comment on their part of the split. They're going full BaN in the first song. I'm wondering if it's intentional so as to create a smooth transition between the two parts. Because the more electronic sounds are back in the second P.H.O.B.O.S. track. Anyway, enjoyable.
mz - 07.07.2014 at 00:55
Written by Ilham on 07.07.2014 at 00:04

be sure to check the 2nd album of PHOBOS. Definitely one of my top 10 and such an underrated album.
Ilham - 07.07.2014 at 01:00
Written by mz on 07.07.2014 at 00:55

I have mz . I listened to them all. I just love what the guy does.
mz - 07.07.2014 at 01:03
Written by Ilham on 07.07.2014 at 01:00

I have mz . I listened to them all. I just love what the guy does.

good
Ilham - 07.07.2014 at 01:12
Written by mz on 07.07.2014 at 01:03

good

I'm happy you like it too.

Pages: 1 [2]

News Blut Aus Nord - Entire New Album Streaming Online 12 18.09.2012 by PocketMetal
News Blut Aus Nord - Releasing Split With P.H.O.B.O.S. 12 16.04.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Blut Aus Nord - Stream Song From Split With P.H.O.B.O.S 12 23.05.2014 by Erik M.
News Blut Aus Nord - New Album Streaming Online 10.5 09.11.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
Albums Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta II - Dialogue With The Stars 7.5 19.02.2011 by Nocturno-Inculto