Threshold are bringing us more progressive metal this year with their new album For The Journey. After revealing its title, today we find out more about it. For The Journey will be released on September 19th, 2014 in Europe and September 30th in North America via Nuclear Blast. Check out below the tracks and cover artwork, created by Polish artist Leszek Bujnowski, who the band found on the Internet.

Commented Richard West: "For The Journey is one of our strongest albums and one of the most enjoyable to make. I've probably heard it a thousand times during the recording process, but now that's it's over I still can't stop listening to it!"

Pre-order the album here.

The tracklist:

10. Lost In Your Memory (Acoustic Version) - vinyl and download versions

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Threshold

Posted: 07.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Joodicator - 07.07.2014 at 19:41
I Wish I Could as a bonus track. That confirms my suspicions that it's a Kyrbgrinder (Johanne's other band) cover.
fandango68 - 08.07.2014 at 10:21
Really looking forward to this one... 1 album in the last 7 years is simply too lean a period!

PS nice up-to-date pic, guys! have Mac and Nick Midson both re-joined the band????
fandango68 - 08.07.2014 at 10:23
Written by Joodicator on 07.07.2014 at 19:41

fair's fair... I think he's only inflicted us with 'What about Me' in the past, hasn't he?
DeathSlyzer - 08.07.2014 at 11:27
Written by fandango68 on 08.07.2014 at 10:23

Yeah, I think that's it. But that was an original song, right?
fandango68 - 08.07.2014 at 18:54
Written by DeathSlyzer on 08.07.2014 at 11:27

Yeah, I think that's it. But that was an original song, right?

yes, that's right...

News Edenbridge - Reveal New Album Artwork And Tracklist 8.5 23.04.2013 by dismaleuphony
News Riverside - Unveil New Album Artwork And Tracklist 8.5 19.11.2012 by R'Vannith
News Yob - Reveal New Album Artwork And More 8.5 13.06.2014 by Scathach666
News A Forest Of Stars - Reveal New Album Artwork And Tracklist 8.5 24.05.2012 by M C Vice
News Månegarm - Reveal New Album Title, Artwork And Tracklist 8.5 04.04.2013 by Carl Berg