Unisonic have presented their new video. The track chosen was "Exceptional" and you can now watch it below. The power metallers are showcasing another song from the impending new album Light Of Dawn, which will be their second album. Is the new song exceptional? Tell us what you think about it.

Light Of Dawn will be released on August 1st via earMUSIC (August 4th in the UK and August 12th in the US). Fans from Germany and Austria can watch the video here.

Tracklist:

13. Judgement Day [bonus]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Unisonic

Posted: 10.07.2014 by Bad English

Comments

LeKiwi - 10.07.2014 at 16:13
Nice chorus - not sure why a performance video would feature a guitar being tuned, though...
Shmyt - 10.07.2014 at 16:42
Beautiful, I'm preordering this for sure!
Troy Killjoy - 10.07.2014 at 17:07
Written by LeKiwi on 10.07.2014 at 16:13

Do you not watch a lot of music videos? I don't, but it's not uncommon for bands to utilize that "tune-up" intro. I'm trying to think of some examples I've seen before - pretty sure Slipknot, Blink-182, Godsmack, and possibly Deicide have all done it. I think the point of it is to capture the "live" feel, or just to look cool and artsy.
LeKiwi - 11.07.2014 at 00:55
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.07.2014 at 17:07

Yep, although it's quite strange to have that 30 seconds into the track. Just a minor gripe/detail I noticed, I don't really care.

News Dream Theater - Debut New Video 5.5 15.09.2011 by Panterica
News Kylesa - Debut New Video 5.5 17.06.2013 by crucifiedjesus
News Benighted - Debut New Video (Featuring Niklas Kvarforth) 5.5 03.06.2014 by Troy Killjoy
News Deftones - Debut New Video 5.5 09.05.2013 by sandisrd
News Suicide Silence - Debut New Video, Announce European Tour 5.5 03.07.2014 by theFIST