Monster rockers Lordi have revealed that their seventh studio album will be entitled Scare Force One. The album will be released in October this year, and is currently in the stage of mixing. The cover art is also in the works. The band also have the tradition of updating their costumes, and they will be revealed soon enough.

Lordi's latest effort, To Beast Or Not To Beast, was released in March, 2013 through Sony Music Entertainment.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lordi

Posted: 08.08.2014 by Fallen Ghost

Comments

The Shape 1973 - 08.08.2014 at 12:34
The joke is kind of over now guys, please move on.
Troy Killjoy - 08.08.2014 at 16:59
I tried listening to Lordi once. Made me feel embarrassed and awkward and I just couldn't.
Ruchesko - 08.08.2014 at 20:57
Written by The Shape 1973 on 08.08.2014 at 12:34

The joke is kind of over now guys, please move on.

Would you say the same to Gwar?

Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.08.2014 at 16:59

Really? Witnessing their Eurovision win probably helped, but they've been long been a guilty pleasure of mine.
WorpeX - 08.08.2014 at 21:26
Last 2 Lordi album's have been pretty bad. Hopefully this one is better and more in the vein of "Get Heavy". It seems that since their album art stopped showing off the band members and became actual art... the music has been really bad.
psykometal - 09.08.2014 at 00:51
Love their first, like, 4 albums, but then they started going down hill after The Arockalypse. Deadache want too bad, but it was definitely the first step in their decline.
DragonSavior X10 - 09.08.2014 at 04:52
October seems like it should be the mandatory time for all future Lordi albums to come out. Anyway, I hope it's good. I haven't heard any of the recent stuff, but I've heard that it's pretty bland.
The Shape 1973 - 10.08.2014 at 10:37
Written by Ruchesko on 08.08.2014 at 20:57

Written by The Shape 1973 on 08.08.2014 at 12:34

The joke is kind of over now guys, please move on.

Would you say the same to Gwar?

Yes. The original impact of the costumes has long been lost.

News Lordi - New Members, New Album Title And Tour Revealed 9.5 17.12.2012 by The Shape 1973
News Lunarsea - Reveal New Album Title, Enter Studio Next Week 5.5 14.01.2013 by MetalEternity
News Grave - Working On New Album, Reveal Working Title 5.5 01.12.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Blackguard - New Album Title, Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 5.5 08.01.2011 by
News Children Of Bodom - New Album Title Track Available For Streaming 5.5 15.05.2013 by psykometal