The Swedes Draconian have recently presented the third video from the studio sessions of their new album. This time around, the band shows a little snippet from Heike Langhans' vocal parts. If you are curious about it, check it out below. More updates about the album are expected soon. Stay tuned!

The band's last album A Rose For The Apocalypse came out three years ago. Other teasers were previously unveiled here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Draconian

Posted: 15.08.2014 by Nifheim

Comments

Ilham - 15.08.2014 at 16:25

Release all the teasers!
ManiacBlasphemer - 15.08.2014 at 18:26
Sounds great! Heike might be a great replacement for Lisa.
Fritillaria - 15.08.2014 at 19:14
Good stuff, I'm hopeful about their new album.
Erik M. - 15.08.2014 at 22:56
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 15.08.2014 at 18:26

Sounds great! Heike might be a great replacement for Lisa.

I'll just refer you to what I wrote earlier about her: http://www.metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=24114&page=&message_id=

Heike in short: great voice and appearance, but a total conspiracy nut (chemtrails, anti-GMO, reptilians) and quite an arrogant, belittling person that regards herself to be an expert on many things while in reality she's just another person with loads of free time reading up on stuff.

So nope, won't be checking this out. For the record, I love the first 3 Draconian albums, but that's it.
Erik M. - 15.08.2014 at 22:57
Written by Fritillaria on 15.08.2014 at 19:14

Good stuff, I'm hopeful about their new album.

Would've never expected you to like Draconian though...
ManiacBlasphemer - 16.08.2014 at 00:40
Written by Erik M. on 15.08.2014 at 22:56

Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 15.08.2014 at 18:26

Sounds great! Heike might be a great replacement for Lisa.

And those are the reasons you aren't checking this? I get it, you don't like Heike as a person, but I do not care about her personality but as her aptitude as a singer. If she does a good job, I do not see the reason why to avoid it. There are many musicians that are good in what they are doing yet they are assholes in other situations. You just can't be perfect in anything. You basicaly gave me some trivial shit that I just could care less. Seriously, you have a very distorted way of approaching music in general.
Erik M. - 16.08.2014 at 00:58
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 16.08.2014 at 00:40

I might check it out once, just out of curiosity. But as I said I lost interest in the band because the 4th and 5th album both disappointed me (the 5th especially). That's the main reason, plus the fact that I indeed dislike her as a person as well as it getting personal (her deleting me from FB because I didn't share her view on those ridiculous conspiracy theories), hence why it seems less appealing to me to check out an album on which she is heard. Most of the time I don't care about musicians' personalities either, but in some cases I have to stick to my principles. Disagree with that all you want.
Opethian - 16.08.2014 at 00:59
Sounds cool. High hopes!
ManiacBlasphemer - 16.08.2014 at 01:03
Written by Erik M. on 16.08.2014 at 00:58

Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 16.08.2014 at 00:40

Well, I did like both, so I do not have much to complain, I still play the last one from time to time. Sincerely speaking, I do not like many artists because of their views either, but I learned to separate the musician from the real person. I do not like Varg Vikernes for example as a person, but I do like him as a musician. You get the idea? Just because he believes some conspiracy shit (and btw, even conspiracies have some truth in them, it is just that some people tend to amplify shit so that it gets way too exagerated) does not mean that I will stop listening to Filosofem or even his new shit (why not?). As long as they do not implement their silly thoughts inside their projects like NSBM bands do for example, I do think it is ok. Everybody is allowed to believe what they want anyway. But keep it private, and do not wash your clothes in public.
Erik M. - 16.08.2014 at 01:23
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 16.08.2014 at 01:03

Yeah, separating the musician from the "real person" is indeed the key to this problem. To be honest I'm not even that interested in the life of musicians in general, not even the ones that are members of favourite bands of mine. I agree with you for the most part though. The main thing is indeed the music, that's what counts the most. Sometimes I just tend to stick to my principles a little too much (according to others, like in this case).
Fritillaria - 16.08.2014 at 10:55
Written by Erik M. on 15.08.2014 at 22:57

Would've never expected you to like Draconian though...

I don't dislike them actually

News Draconian - Sample From New Album Online 9 18.12.2007 by
News Draconian - New Album Update 7.5 10.04.2011 by Dark†SymphonY
News Crystal Viper - Stream Song From New Album 5.5 14.12.2013 by Truemetaljope
News Nightwish - New Album Listening Session Teaser Online 5.5 08.11.2011 by The Shape 1973
News Pig Destroyer - New Album Teaser Online 5.5 30.08.2012 by Boxcar Willy