New music from Electric Wizard? Alright, then! The stoner/doom metallers are offering you another new song and you can stream "SadioWitch" right now. It's off Time To Die, which is also the band's first new album in four years. This is the second track the band reveals from the forthcoming record. Not bad. What do you think?

Spinefarm Records releases Time To Die on September 29th.

The song will be accompanied by a video, currently being edited. Little is known about the clip, although it is believed to feature both "nudity" and "explosions."

Jus Oborn says: "Sadiowitch is about death by lust and indulgence. As life becomes disillusioning it is reassuring to turn to 'lifes luxuries'...sex and drugs. But, of course, over indulgence leads to emaciation, weakness and death. The song is short and sweet just like this particular form of death. There are many choices but only one outcome. Choose wisely..."

A limited edition 7" version of "SadioWitch" is also being planned, with a previously unreleased piece of music on the B-side.

Below you also find the trippy video for "I Am Nothing," the first song revealed from the new album.

Source: spinefarmrecords.com
Band profile: Electric Wizard

Posted: 19.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

V01d - 19.08.2014 at 23:52
Seems very reminiscent of Black Masses, especially in the vocal department. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, in this case. I preferred I Am Nothing to this. Still have high hopes for this release.
Ilham - 20.08.2014 at 00:00
This Sandwich song tasted real nice.
Amatsu Mikaboshi - 20.08.2014 at 00:42
Must get this 7" on time unlike what I did with their previous EP...
Ocean Sage - 20.08.2014 at 01:22
I've pre-ordered the CD already, so I'm feeling great about this album. Song-wise, it's starting to sound more like Black Masses which I'm still not in love with, but I've got high hopes. The production is great on these songs, being super heavy which already sounds better than Black Masses did. I think this shall kick ass and that we will probably be in for a doom-filled treat.
Machiavelli - 20.08.2014 at 06:33
Really liked that evil intro buildup... would of liked to hear a long tortured scream too... vox sound kind of subdued... heavy though... 7/10.

News Electric Wizard - New Song Online 9 08.01.2011 by thesabbathfan
News Electric Wizard - Begin Work On New Album 7.5 23.10.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Serpentine Path - Members Of Electric Wizard And Unearthly Trance Form New Project, Debut Album Deta 5.5 13.07.2012 by qlacs
News Turisas - Another New Track Streaming Online 5.5 15.07.2013 by The Shape 1973
News Devin Townsend - Starts Pledge Campaign, New Track Online 5.5 22.02.2014 by DelightfulJim