New music from Ævangelist! As usual, the extreme metallers continue to release a new album every year and the next one is called Writhes In The Murk. The horrifying first single is "Præternigma" which made its debut online today. Enjoy the nearly 9-minute song now here.

Was that satisfying? Better than Omen Ex Simulacra?

Debemur Morti Productions will release Writhes In The Murk this September 12th.

Tracks:

01. Hosanna 07:39
02. The Only Grave 08:23
03. Præternigma 08:40
04. Disquiet 04:18
05. Ælixir 08:14
06. Harken To The Flesh 05:54
07. Halo Of Lamented Glory 06:48
08. Writhes In The Murk 09:26

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ævangelist

Posted: 29.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Lit. - 29.08.2014 at 20:10
Can't listen to this now, but come tonight...

Ilham - 29.08.2014 at 20:19
At least it's "listenable" this time.
Boxcar Willy - 29.08.2014 at 20:49
I like it.
MetalDoomMaster - 29.08.2014 at 20:55
I can't suck my own dick, but this will have to do.
!J.O.O.E.! - 29.08.2014 at 21:07
Sounds much better. Welcome back chaps. I have a slight complaint though: seems in order to get separation for the multitude of sounds and levels going on parts of the music is separated down different channels. Problem with this is that my right ear kinda hurts as a result as most of the louder sounds come from the right side when wearing headphones. Anyone else get a similar problem? I can see what they want to do though; make every sound as available to the listener as possible. I can certainly pick more out here than I could with the very bassy De Masticatione Mortuorum in Tumulis. Dunno if that's a better thing because of the balance issue but maybe I can play around with the left / right balance or something.

Good stuff though.
mz - 29.08.2014 at 21:49
I was quiet indifferent toward this but I'm too tired now. Maybe my opinion will change.
Troy Killjoy - 29.08.2014 at 21:54
I don't think I like this kind of music anymore.
Karlabos - 29.08.2014 at 22:25
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.08.2014 at 21:07

Oh it happens on headphones too? I was listening on my computer and it seemed that vocals and actually most of the song per se was coming only from the left speaker which was making the song very less enjoyable than it should be and I thought "perhaps this will sound better when on headphones, I'll save it for later" Guess I gotta get used to it, then
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.08.2014 at 21:07

Good stuff though.

Yeah
!J.O.O.E.! - 29.08.2014 at 22:39
Written by Karlabos on 29.08.2014 at 22:25

Dagnabit, if it's not one problem with this band it's another. Maybe they'll sort it out before the final release.
Ozman - 29.08.2014 at 23:04
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.08.2014 at 22:39

Written by Karlabos on 29.08.2014 at 22:25

I haven't noticed that problem with the official download promo. It might be the leaked version which is somehow fucked up.
!J.O.O.E.! - 29.08.2014 at 23:08
Written by Ozman on 29.08.2014 at 23:04

Hopefully that's the case. Maybe that just a bad upload or something.
Diverge - 30.08.2014 at 04:25
I'm a big fan of this track (surprise surprise). I love the new approach to drumming.
BloodTears - 30.08.2014 at 12:06
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.08.2014 at 21:54

I don't think I like this kind of music anymore.

You're into prog now

News Ævangelist - New Split Details Revealed, Streaming New Song 9 22.07.2013 by mz
News Ævangelist - Streaming New Song 9 09.10.2013 by mz
News Giant Squid - New Song Streaming Online 5.5 17.10.2014 by LeKiwi
News A Million Dead Birds Laughing - New Song Streaming Online 5.5 14.10.2013 by 3rdWorld
News Incantation - Streaming New Song Online 5.5 02.11.2012 by a MasT