Live Apocalypse, the first ever DVD from Sweden's Arch Enemy has been set for an August 8th release through Century Media.

The 2-disc set will contain the entirety of the band's December 2004 show at The Forum in London, plus footage from a December, 2005 show in Manchester, UK.

Source: blistering.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy

Posted: 18.05.2006 by __Az__

Comments

Eight - 18.05.2006 at 23:17
Have to get my hands on this one for sure !
Laevos - 19.05.2006 at 03:48
Jester Eddie: Me too! I can't wait for it!
TheSlaughter - 19.05.2006 at 05:21
This better have at least 4 songs from Burning Bridges or i'll be eternally disappointed in them...

BRING BACK JOHANNE!
PRIMAL FEAR - 19.05.2006 at 11:30
agreed slaughter...
Eddie - 19.05.2006 at 11:58
Can't wait for this one either! The 2 live songs on the little dvd from their latest album already kicked ass, and now a full dvd
Thryce - 19.05.2006 at 12:08
Mike Amott (guitars) describes his thoughts on the upcoming DVD release: "The Live Apocalypse DVD is now finally complete. This shaped up to be an ultra cool 2-disc affair, and I honestly couldn't be happier with it. The main show is from The Forum in London, UK (December '04), and we also have footage from Manchester, UK in December '05 (there'll be 3 songs included from that). There are tons of extras and special features, as there should be. The artwork was done by Niklas Sundin of Cabin Fever Media, and we'll be posting the cover ASAP. Andy Sneap's audio mix (5.1 and stereo) is so heavy, it almost blew my speakers out! He really captured the live feel and power of the show; it's like you are right there in the audience. Brilliant! This DVD crushes some of my favourite metal DVDs from my own collection - and I have a sick collection. Once again, I am happy that we work with the best. They make us look and sound great."

(Source : http://www.centurymedia.com/us)
Jerk - 02.07.2006 at 03:59
I hope there's some old stuff on their. That'd be cool if they played some live Carcass covers too.
Eddie - 05.07.2006 at 13:44
Just pre-ordered it now to wait until the 28th arrives.

News Arch Enemy - DVD Release In The Works, New Album Planned For 2014 7.5 29.10.2012 by theFIST
News Arch Enemy - Unveil First Details About New Album 7.5 04.03.2014 by Hex_Omega
News Arch Enemy - New DVD Announced 7.5 06.11.2011 by BloodTears
News Arch Enemy - New Album Title Revealed 6 18.01.2011 by Rogue Element
News Sabaton - Reveal Details About First Ever DVD 5.5 02.08.2013 by Angel_Lament