Lifeforce Records has officially announced the signing of Swedish/Greek melodic death metal band, Nightrage. Comments Lifeforce president Stefan Luedicke: "I'm very happy about the signing of Nightrage, a band I've been a fan of since their first release "Sweet Vengeance" on Century Media, but I'm sure their Lifeforce Records debut will easily kill their previous releases."

Marios Ilipoulos, guitarist/songwriter, speaking on behalf of Nightrage: "We are proud about the signing with Lifeforce Records, this is really exciting for us and we feel that we will continue deliver our craft through a really nice partner like Lifeforce Records, who are into the music we are doing and together we can achieve really great things."

Nightrage will record their as-of-yet untitled Lifeforce Records debut later this year at Studio Fredman, and the album will be released in early-2007.

Source: lambgoat.com
Band profile: Nightrage

Posted: 22.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

ThunderAxe1989 - 22.06.2006 at 19:09
oh.....okay then. Not familiar with LifeForce so whatever.
Thryce - 22.06.2006 at 19:27
It's a pretty small label from Germany since 1995, with less mainstream bands, mostly Hardcore and Metalcore (so that's probably the reason why you don't know it ) : http://www.lifeforce-america.com/bands
Death Before Disco, Caliban, Heaven Shall Burn and Hell Within are the more known bands. Lifeforce Records also used to be the label for Trivium and Between The Buried And Me for a while
Shadowthrone - 23.06.2006 at 11:05
omg
Thryce - 23.06.2006 at 11:59
Written by Shadowthrone on 23.06.2006 at 11:05

omg

If you don't know what to say, just shut the hell up
Shadowthrone - 23.06.2006 at 12:11
omg = oh my god, but ...nevermind
Thryce - 23.06.2006 at 12:15
Written by Shadowthrone on 23.06.2006 at 12:11

omg = oh my god, but ...nevermind

Wow you serious !!! Omg didn't know that

Again : Omg could you be even more specific ? Omg look at me I don't even know Nightrage but I'm going to post anyway because that makes me look even more cool... ? Omg, it's called spamming.

If you don't know anything useful or interesting to say, just shut the hell up
Shadowthrone - 23.06.2006 at 12:19
'don't tell me you didnt know that =P

News Stream Of Passion - Signs Deal With Napalm Records 5.5 07.08.2008 by M€†aLWaRrIöR™
News The Last Felony - Ink Deal With Lifeforce Records 5.5 26.03.2010 by Italics
News Pyramaze - Signs With Locomotive Records 5.5 02.04.2008 by GT
News Watain - Signs Worldwide Deal With Century Media Records 5.5 15.11.2012 by Unhealer
News Soil - Signs With Bieler Bros. Records 5.5 09.08.2009 by Black Conundrum