Cannibal Corpse - have lined up the following dates in Australia/New Zealand:

Oct. 10 - Club Capitol - Perth, AUS

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Cannibal Corpse

Posted: 27.06.2006 by Daru Jericho

Comments

ajschlosser1980 - 27.06.2006 at 06:48
Doesn't matter. Cannibal Corpse has always been terrible since they started. I never ever liked them at all. Don't you think it's silly that they write the most messed up lyrics but his vocals is nothing but mumbling and just making noise. I bet the singer isnt even speaking any of the words from the lyrics.
Xtreme Jax - 27.06.2006 at 12:08
My frined told me they were coming to Tasmania (look at the map and see the little island bellow? thats Tassie) with Psycroptic and The Furor ... ok now Psycroptic - yes because they're from here, The Furor - possibly because they're Australian ... but CC coming?? Yeh i doubted it, but Psycroptic toured with them so some hope. But hopefully they'll stop off here ... please *looks hopeful* lol
Savage Messiah - 27.06.2006 at 13:02
wo0t see yall in Auckland hahaha *puts moshing pants on*
insanity.peppers - 30.06.2006 at 09:38
man i know a couple of mates who are gonna be stoked about that. Is this their first time down here?
Angel Deformity - 30.06.2006 at 12:46
I got my ticket today...cant fucking wait!
Princess P - 04.08.2006 at 05:27
Well fuck me!! When i was told of this FANTASTIC news i cried! yes its going to be sooo much a dream to CC live in new zealand at that. So whoever you are that said they suck you seriously need your brain seen to.
I told my mother id kill myself if i didnt see them by the time i was 30. lucky her huh.
soo lets do nz proud and show thoes fucking awesome musicians how much we appreciate what they have done for us. Real death metal Hard.
Have a sweet and lovely day all
Princ_Of_Horror - 01.09.2006 at 07:29
Fuck what crap is coming..Canibal Corpses the biggest crap in Metal I will give this one a miss this time..:gunner:
Angelrot - 22.11.2006 at 18:12
That was a great show.... Very fulfilling.

Alex is a champ he stayed out and had a chat with us.

I waited 4 hours to see Corpsegrinder...the bastard never came out...

But my brother got Alex's sweaty towel haha

Let's hope they come down again sometime.
Noncorpus - 04.02.2007 at 12:11
Why not Christchurch NZ. Metal Gigs always go off in CHCH!!

News Cannibal Corpse - Australian And New Zealand Tour Dates 10.5 08.05.2009 by Zeh
News Cannibal Corpse - Announce Support Bands For European Tour 9 13.08.2012 by J. N.
News Suffocation - Announce Dates For Indonesia, Australia And New Zealand 7 18.10.2006 by
Events AUS, Sydney - Dream Theater: Australian + New Zealand Tour 6 31.07.2009 by Vengeance Time
Events AUS, Melbourne - Grave: Australian + New Zealand Tour 6 06.10.2008 by Xtreme Jax