For the past nine years or, to be more precise, since the opening tones of their sensational debut album, Legendary Tales, Rhapsody have been one of the most unusual phenomena of the current metal scene. The huge range of their creativity, the number of legendary compositions that the Italian band, with their primary members guitarist Luca Turilli and keyboarder Alex Staropoli, have released so far reached now the climax with the new album "Triumph or Agony" .

A new tour is planned and a new album is on the way, Rhapsody Of Fire will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore. Fresh on the heels of the band's first live album release, Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret, a new name and renewed vigor ensure that Rhapsody Of Fire still hold the passion and power that have always been associated with their music.

Tracklist :

See the artwork here

Source: rhapsodyoffire.com
Band profile: Rhapsody Of Fire

Posted: 24.07.2006 by Thryce

Comments

Lanfawn - 24.07.2006 at 13:46
I will never get used to their new name
Bas - 24.07.2006 at 14:36
neither will i, neither will i...
Stone - 24.07.2006 at 15:01
And the new logo sucks so much..
Spyroid - 24.07.2006 at 15:03
I love the cover and the titles september this year will be marvelous, I'm definately going to buy it!
Raiden - 24.07.2006 at 15:24
@Stone: What do you mean, it's basically the same as their old one
LeDruide - 24.07.2006 at 15:25
Yep, the cover is good but would be great if they changed their terrible logo.
Hyvaarin - 24.07.2006 at 16:19
I'm loving those song titles - "The Myth Of The Holy Sword", "The Mystic Prophecy Of The Demonknight"...
Alouqua - 24.07.2006 at 17:07
I must have this one! Even if I hate that name, I love Rhapsody. They deserve my respect and I wanna hear what the have to show us...
ThunderAxe1989 - 24.07.2006 at 23:50
ummmm i like the cover and the titles seem very enticing lol.....but i really hate their new name.
Revenant - 25.07.2006 at 00:35
I fear wave after wave of boring power chord's with about 2 good riffs at the msot, but it's worth a lsiten for the symphonic steel.
mightywolf - 25.07.2006 at 04:12
the logo its mmmmm, i agree with Necromancer_S its the same but the cover its awesome and the titles are amazing and i can't wait to hear this one
Pianoman - 25.07.2006 at 04:33
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

Rhapsody is for me everything but not boring. Every album of Rhapsody is great following their epic and symphonic style.
Pianoman - 25.07.2006 at 04:46
The cover is awesome and the best for me.
This cover is more mature than the others.
Pianoman - 25.07.2006 at 04:46
The cover is awesome and the best for me.
This cover is more mature than the others.
The Alchemist - 25.07.2006 at 05:50
Very good news, It seems to be a very good album, full of fantasy worlds and excellent music, like always
TheSlaughter - 25.07.2006 at 06:28
If its as good as Luca Turilli... im in.
Revenant - 25.07.2006 at 10:02
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

TRhapsod's guitar betwen solos, like with msot power metla bands, tends to mostly be lifeless power chords. Otherwise I think Rhapsod is great. Powery bands with decent riffs = Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Therion and (sometimes) Kamelot. Rhapsody could be the most epic band in the world if their metal was half as good as thir symphony.
Bas - 25.07.2006 at 13:17
triumpf of fire or agony of fire

i'd be looking forward to this more if it were just a rhapsody album
Pianoman - 26.07.2006 at 01:21
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 10:02

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

Yeah thats real but I think is just a thing of style.
Pianoman - 26.07.2006 at 01:22
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 10:02

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

Yeah thats real but I think is just a thing of style.
Pianoman - 26.07.2006 at 01:22
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 10:02

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

Yeah thats real but I think is just a thing of style.
Pianoman - 26.07.2006 at 01:23
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 10:02

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

Yeah thats real but I think is just a thing of style.
Pianoman - 26.07.2006 at 01:23
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 10:02

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

Yeah thats real but I think is just a thing of style.
Icewings - 30.09.2006 at 06:16
I'm so so happy YAY can't wait , I always have loved ,and will love Rhapsody no matter what , I think they are great musicians and very nice in person too , I love the way they express themselves so creative , and put so many feelings into the music ... so well as for the name is a little unusual and I'm not used to it but is ok ...
BMR Monkey - 15.11.2006 at 20:10
MOD EDIT: a pues si la neta esta muy chingon ya era justo y necesario :banger2::banger2:

PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH ONLY, OR PROVIDE TRANSLATION.

Reviews Rhapsody Of Fire - Triumph Or Agony 7.5 13.02.2008 by Ellrohir