Mitch Harris, guitarist from Napalm Death, has made a comment about the passing away of ex-Napalm Death/Terrorizer guitarist Jesse Pintado:

"I am very sad and upset about this news. Jesse was like a brother to me and we were very close for many years. For now, I feel the most sadness and compassion for his family, that loved him dearly, and tried with all their heart to help Jesse redirect his future.

I suppose I feel more anger and frustration than anything, as Jesse was gifted with people who loved and cared about him. Jesse was equally blessed with many companions around the world, and I am sure that many people share the same emptiness at this moment.

Now all that I can do is to try and remember the great times we shared together, and hope that Jesse has somehow found peace in his own mind and soul".

Ex-Napalm Death drummer Mick Harris has also commented: "Jesse, I'll always remember you. First choice for Napalm Death".

Source: enemyofthemusicbusiness.com
Band profile: Napalm Death

Posted: 30.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

PRIMAL FEAR - 31.08.2006 at 11:32
RIP Jesse Pintado, this is a sad occasion indeed...
Xtreme Jax - 31.08.2006 at 11:55
Sad times indeed, Jesse will be missed
castigation - 04.09.2006 at 17:22
Jesse Pintado...one of a great guitar player which had made many contributions to the Metal Scene around the world. I'm shocked when I heard about his death. It's a mourn situation for whole metalheads around the world. A man who had contributions his skills for metal scene, a man who being a legend....in Terrorizer, Napalm Death. Jesse Pintado...we will never forget you. (CASTIGATION - Indonesia)

News Napalm Death - Frontman Talking About Jesse's Passing 7.5 30.08.2006 by
News Free Downloadable Album In Memory Of Jesse Pintado 7.5 06.09.2006 by ylside
News Napalm Death - South/Central American And Mexican Tour 6 08.06.2007 by Icewings
News Napalm Death - New Album Pushed Back To February Next Year 6 21.08.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Napalm Death - Announce Scandinavia/Eastern Europe Dates 6 09.11.2006 by AnarChrist