Vader has posted their cover of Slayer's song 'Raining Blood' on their official website. The song comes from Vader's soon to be released album 'Impressions In Blood'. The song is a bonus track on the Japanese bonus edition of the album, but for those who don't live in Japan, it can be downloaded.

The song can be downloaded from the mp3 downloads section of Vader's official website (along with another new track 'Warlords'').

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader

Posted: 30.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

Mariusz - 30.08.2006 at 14:30
Oh Yea! VADER as Ive always believe is back! I await the polish tour! Now when I listen Raining Blood, there is truly raining behind my window, great feedling!
Mazarine - 30.08.2006 at 16:29
It seems to me that their new album will be great :> I'm looking forward to seeing Vader on tour in Poland :]
Thryce - 30.08.2006 at 19:46
I think this cover kicks ass. Really a killer cover if you ask me!!
Also 'Warlords' is a pretty smashing song
Lucas - 30.08.2006 at 21:15
Nice song.
BitterCOld - 31.08.2006 at 02:19
meh, the cover is okay. I really dig Vader, but the cover was a bit polished and lacked the frenetic energy of the original - particularly when the first really fast riff kicks off early in the song.

Tough song to cover, though - it's not too difficult to play, but it's such an awesome and almost sacred song that you are held to a ridiculously high standard.
Daru Jericho - 31.08.2006 at 03:50
Good cover but not as good as the original.

News Vader - Finish Filming New Video, Clip Posted Online 9 04.09.2006 by
News Sirenia - Cover Artwork For New Album Posted Online 8.5 05.12.2006 by Katatronik
News The Eternal - New Album Cover Artwork Posted Online 8.5 18.07.2010 by Vitriolic Hate
News My Dying Bride - New Album Cover Artwork Posted Online 8.5 21.08.2006 by Anathemani@c
News Napalm Death - New Album Details, Song Posted Online 7 09.12.2008 by LeChron James