Bizarrekult is a new cold, grim and depressive black metal band from Russia.

Bizarre, unique band member of the project, describes his band as "a meeting of classical Black Metal with the hypnotic sounds and shamanic intonations of Tatar language."

For Bizarre, "Bizarrekult" is a message for those who are tired of this living, tired of chaos in the world where misanthropy becomes nothing but the only life codex for everyone. It is a new total KVLT!!!"

You can join "the kult" on their official Myspace page =>

Source: myspace.com

Posted: 05.09.2006 by Jeff

Comments

wrathchild - 05.09.2006 at 18:08
Err, sorry Jeff but I fail to see why such a thing made it to our news... Are you possessed or something like that?
Bad English - 05.09.2006 at 18:50
HMM I think news can be onl about bands who are in MS?
Der Meister - 05.09.2006 at 18:51
I don´t see why it shouldn´t be. You know. Smaller news may not be as interesting, but do they do any harm? No they don't. This new band may have collected a new fan or two, thanks to this info.

I hate when people whine about the news not being big enough!
Damnated - 05.09.2006 at 19:03
Did Jeff went mad, or find his inner black metaller
Jeff - 05.09.2006 at 19:53
Well well it's just a new BM band who want some promotion for its MySpace page in our news...

What's the problem here

Edit: the news is Edited... not so Krieg probably but a bit more "news"

@K7: Little bands have their place on MS too bro !
Bad English - 05.09.2006 at 21:48
Written by Jeff on 05.09.2006 at 19:53

Well well it's just a new BM band who want some promotion for its
@K7: Little bands have their place on MS too bro !

I know ewery litle band are unique but it means mmber can add news about ewery band who has news?

BTW tht band are great and intresting
Eddie - 05.09.2006 at 22:01
Ah yeah, this sounds pretty good very promising

And I joined the "kult"
tulkas - 06.09.2006 at 06:52
First of all, I hate it when people think that because a band is samll they don't deserve to be listened to. That's stupid IMO
Anyway, I just heard the 2 songs that are in the space and both are really cool
wrathchild - 06.09.2006 at 17:07
Seems like I've got to clarify my first post: yes, small bands may have news featured here, but when they have real "news" to present.. Just like big bands actually.

And I must say I like the band's name; I hope he provides translations cause if the lyrics are in the same vein, then that's gonna be kvlt.
Bizarre - 13.09.2006 at 12:47
greetings friends!

1st of all thank all of you for visiting my page, and those who joined me in my journey!

I will upload one more song in 1 or 2 weeks!

JOIN THE KULT!
Eddie - 14.09.2006 at 16:28
Written by Guest on 13.09.2006 at 12:47

greetings friends!

I will upload one more song in 1 or 2 weeks!

JOIN THE KULT!

Ah nice, will look forward to hearing it, keep it up!

News Akercocke - Band Members Launch New Black Metal Project 7 01.11.2011 by midland_don
Extreme metal forum Walknut (Project of members from Forest, Temnozor, Nitberg etc.) 6 29.05.2007 by
Musicians corner New Metal Band From Syria Trendkill 5 24.09.2010 by The Night Wisher
Extreme metal forum Inquinamentum - New album free download 4.5 18.09.2013 by TheDraug
Promotion and Ads "New World Black Metal" 7" BITTER PEACE/KRIEG/ESOTERICA/THE MANY-OUT! 4.5 01.03.2013 by Plastik Musik