A video and audio footage of Swedish melodic death metallers Dark Tranquillity performing a new song, entitled 'Where Death Is Most Alive', live at the Manning Bar in Sydney on Sunday, September 17, have been posted online at PyroMusic website. You can check it all out here.

Upcoming Dark Tranquillity tour dates :

Source: pyromusic.net
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity

Posted: 18.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

RavenLord - 18.09.2006 at 22:10
Bah. The sound quality is too poor for me to make out anything, but the little bit that I was able to make out seemed fairly normal for Dark Tranquillity, which means they can't fuck it up, so I'm happy
matos - 19.09.2006 at 00:16
true man! (sound) quality sucks! (and yes, i've downloaded hi-q version). As much as i've heard the song is... ok, i guess it reminded me of In flames fairly. well can't say much, let's just wait till the studio version comes out.
TheSlaughter - 19.09.2006 at 01:34
I hope it isnt another Character... that album was kinda boring... good... but boring. I want another Mind's I
genocide - 19.09.2006 at 05:40
I heard thier new song, it was very good live but I found that all their songs were much better live (more aggressive and energetic) so the studio release might be different.
Hyvaarin - 19.09.2006 at 06:48
Yeah, the new one seemed really agressive when they played it last night*. I really want to hear the studio version.

*- look at that, my mentionitis is playing up .

News Dark Tranquillity - New Song Streaming Online 10.5 15.04.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Dark Tranquillity - E-Card And New Song Online 10.5 09.05.2007 by Katatronik
News Dark Tranquillity - New Video Online 9 22.02.2012 by Milena
News Dark Tranquillity - Live Song And Video Online 9 17.09.2009 by BloodTears
News Dark Tranquillity - Another New Song Available For Streaming 9 25.04.2013 by Sentenced Odiin

Hits total: 1920 | This month: 30