Angra's video for its new single, "The Course of Nature", has been posted online here.
The clip was filmed in early September in São Paulo under the guidance of director Carina Zaratin.

"The Course of Nature" comes off the band's forthcoming album, "Aurora Consurgens", due on October 24 (one day earlier internationally).

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: Angra

Posted: 22.10.2006 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Baz Anderson - 22.10.2006 at 16:10
well its definatly not as power metally as 'Temple Of Shadows' - but i really like this song. its about time i listened to some new and quite proggy and different
i havent listened to the album yet, i am waiting for its release when i will buy it
Spyroid - 22.10.2006 at 17:24
Happy b-day Rafael Bittencourt
Talvi - 22.10.2006 at 19:00
It's a cool video. Even I think the first single should be another song, like Breaking Ties.
Spyroid - 22.10.2006 at 20:16
I still don't like the song :p
jadawal - 22.10.2006 at 23:20
I like the song alot, fucking deadly.
Beto Gtz - 23.10.2006 at 05:45
I like the video its all retro and shit, I think the song rocks and really looking forward to getting this album. P.S. Happy Birthday, Rafael, you are a god among humans
Daru Jericho - 24.10.2006 at 01:16
Holy crap, I really enjoyed that! I can't remember the last time I got so excited about watching a video. I really enjoyed that guitar solo too. This more prog direction that Angra is taking is awesome. I look forward to checking out the new album for sure!

And the video was simplistic and while I never previously would have associated it with the 'image' of Angra it does compliment this modified music style.

News Milking The Goatmachine - New Song And Video Online 5.5 26.09.2009 by Pétur
News The Autumn Offering - Live Video Online 5.5 20.03.2007 by White Winter Sun