The Fuck...I'm Dead "Gore Grind Thrash Attack Live" DVD/CD will be released on November 27th through No Escape Records.
The DVD contains an entire live show filmed with four cameras and killer sound. There is bonus footage from some other shows around Australia; Fuck...I'm Dead's Perth Tour, a boat cruise on Sydney Harbour and the band's first appearance at Metal For The Brain 2003. In Addition to the DVD, and included in the package is an audio CD of the main live show.

Fuck...I'm Dead are playing live on the last Metal For The Brain Festival at the University of Canberra Refectory in Australia this Saturday among Skinless, Vanishing Point and many others. More info on http://www.metalforthebrain.com.

Source: fuckimdead.noescaperecords.com
Band profile: Fuck I'm Dead

Posted: 02.11.2006 by Thryce

Comments

NoRb3 - 02.11.2006 at 23:01
"Fuck...Im Dead" lol nice band name.
Thryce - 02.11.2006 at 23:35
Written by Guest on 02.11.2006 at 23:01

"Fuck...Im Dead" lol nice band name.

You should listen to their music, even nicer me thinks
One of the better grindcore bands around, you immediately will understand why they're called 'fuck...I'm dead'
"You Into Metal?" "As Long As It's Heavy"
Bullitt - 03.11.2006 at 05:45
Metal! Substance of strength and honour!
Love these guys, I'll have to get that DVD
dark-1988 - 07.11.2006 at 12:53
Written by Thryce on 02.11.2006 at 23:35

Written by Guest on 02.11.2006 at 23:01

"Fuck...Im Dead" lol nice band name.

You should listen to their music, even nicer me thinks
"You Into Metal?" "As Long As It's Heavy"

Sounds like I should listen to this band.
Xtreme Jax - 22.02.2007 at 12:59
Gah, still havnt been about to find this DVD. Looking forward to getting it but looks like I'll have to order it in...
BestMetalstormer - 22.02.2007 at 13:51
Is this a joke band?
Thryce - 22.02.2007 at 14:43
Written by BestMetalstormer on 22.02.2007 at 13:51

Is this a joke band?

Lol

No, totally not, actually. Fuck... I'm Dead are an Australian deathgrind/grindcore band. Hence the nice name.
And, to be honest, they're actually pretty good too. IMO one of the better bands in the genre. But that's just a matter of opinion and taste.

Their MySpace Page, for your listening pleasure: http://www.myspace.com/fuckimdeadgrind

Be sure to check out "Colon Commando". One of my favo intro's ever
BestMetalstormer - 22.02.2007 at 16:10
@Thryce, my connection is not so fast so I can only listen to few parts of their songs. I wonder I hear their voice of harshing but when checking their profile in metal-archives, why it write "no lyrics" in lyric theme?
Thryce - 22.02.2007 at 16:36
@ Jet: Fuck... I'm Dead lyrics are actually pretty hard to find.. I wasn't able to find any of them on the internet either. Even on the FID forum aren't any lyrics posted..

But then again grindcore and lyrics don't exactly go together

Too bad your connection is a bit slow. On that MySpace are also two kickass live video's.

News Dream Theater - Release Trailer For Upcoming Live DVD 4 02.02.2013 by Fredd
News Lordi - Release DVD 4 08.10.2006 by
News Megadeth - To Release Live CD & DVD 4 04.12.2006 by Katatronik
News Metallica - Release New DVD Trailer, Persian Tribute Album Available For Download 4 29.11.2012 by metal2000
News Helstar - To Release 30th Anniversary DVD 4 06.01.2012 by GT