On December 13th, Sweden's Dream Evil will make their first US performance, when they headline the Century Family's Third Annual Christmas Balls show at The Key Club in Hollywood, CA. Tickets are on sale now. More performances will be announced in the coming weeks.

Peter Stalfors (bass) further conveys the band's excitement over their first U.S. performance: "Ever since we released our first album, DragonSlayer, we hoped to have the opportunity to perform in the US. Over the years, we received tons of mails from fans all over North America, and now at last we have the opportunity to give at least some of you a chance to see us. We are really excited about this and look forward to see you at the Key Club in Los Angeles, when it's finally time to show the US what we've got. We will play songs from our new album United, along with a ton of oldies as well, so we hope you are ready for a full-on metal onslaught."

Dream Evil returns with their fourth full-length album, "United". The group recently completed a new video for the album's opening track, 'Fire! Battle! In Metal!', with renowned director Patric Ullaeus (Dimmu Borgir, Lacuna Coil). The video definitely lives up to its title; click here to check it out.

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Dream Evil

Posted: 02.11.2006 by Thryce

Comments

ThunderAxe1989 - 03.11.2006 at 01:52
Never toured the U.S.? wow. I've already seen the video before, it's just as bad as "The Book Of Heavy Metal (March Of The Metallians)" But the actual song is way cool though
Both Bears - 03.11.2006 at 14:46
except for the chorus, it's a good song :-) i hate when that happens..
Susan - 03.11.2006 at 20:52
OMG!!!!! California is far from where I live but this may be the only time to ever see Dream Evil live... maybe I'll travel down and see them. This is awesome!
Arian Totalis - 04.11.2006 at 04:20
Danm, I wish I could go all the F***ing way to California to see these guys!

But as far as the video goes, that's good old dream evil for ya'
TheWarlord - 04.11.2006 at 16:44
The video isnt very special, but I like the song! allthough I like the older songs more.
BestMetalstormer - 07.11.2006 at 17:27
I hope this video is as good as The Book Of Heavy Metal was. I consider The Book Of Heavy Metal best video ever I watched, good making up, good wearing, good posture etc
Dreamwar_86 - 13.10.2007 at 12:39
I Like Dream Evil's Videos

News Dream Evil - Have A New Video Online 7.5 14.07.2010 by BudDa
News Dream Evil - Another New Video Online 7.5 21.09.2010 by WorpeX
News Dream Evil - Sign With Century Media Records 6 28.11.2009 by Warrior_Of_Ice
Reviews Dream Evil - The Book Of Heavy Metal 4.5 25.02.2007 by Zenzero