The gothic/power metal band, After Forever have posted this on their myspace profile:
"In March 2007 the new album of After Forever will be released in Europe! Keep checking www.afterforever.com for up to date info about the album and it's release in your country!" the exact date, and the name of the album, or cover art are still in the making.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: After Forever

Posted: 24.11.2006 by Soliloquy

Comments

AnGina-- - 24.11.2006 at 15:56
sweet. 2007 is having some kickass releases.
Gothic Crow - 24.11.2006 at 16:43
Yea!!! Good news for all metal universe!!! Best regards from Portugal: Gothi Crow
The Alchemist - 24.11.2006 at 16:47
Yes, 2007 seems to be an excellent year in metal releases, Therion, After Forever... hope this album is as good as Decipher or Invisible Circles
Susan - 25.11.2006 at 07:12
SWEEEEEEEET

Could they top Remagine? I think so, judging from the little video clips they've posted from recording. The songs sound amazing!!!!!!
Marcel Hubregtse - 25.11.2006 at 16:45
Written by Susan on 25.11.2006 at 07:12

SWEEEEEEEET

Of course they can... for in my opinion (and also that of a lot of other other people) Remagine is their worst album, even worst than Invisible Circles.
Icewings - 26.11.2006 at 04:35
I really hope is good as well , and I can't wait to hear !
Katatronik - 26.11.2006 at 12:41
Yeah I hope it too, I love all After Forever works, so I can't wait for this new album, hope in another amazing one...
AnGina-- - 27.11.2006 at 12:25
I read in some news that the album will be entitled Energized.
SacredBlade - 27.11.2006 at 21:39
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 25.11.2006 at 16:45

Written by Susan on 25.11.2006 at 07:12

SWEEEEEEEET

Remagine might have not been their best works but Invisibe Circles is a great "concept" album, you just have to open your mind a little. Concept albums are a good way for bands to show they have broad levels of creativity and are not just another band that cranks out the "same old formula" kind of music...
Bitch Boy - 08.12.2006 at 00:43
2007 promises to be a very good year. After Forever's new album is one of the most expected by me.
Gothic Crow - 31.12.2006 at 01:34
The next After Forever's album, will be a self-titled album. Best Regards from Portugal, Gothic Crow:dcool:
darkwellslave - 05.01.2007 at 02:03
Sounds great!
Amsanc - 12.02.2007 at 03:43
After Forever making boring or bad music is impossible therefore whatever comes from Energised it will be great. I can't wait to listen Floor's voice and Andre's drumming again. I hope this new cd will make them come to Portugal at last.

News After Forever - New Album Details 9 22.02.2007 by aya