Impaled Nazarenee's album "Nihil" officially entered Germany´s Index list A on January 17, effectively implying that the band's album is officially banned in Germany. A note from the band is as follows:

"Looking back on 2006 and 2005, being unable to play concerts in Italy, Austria, France, Poland and Germany, one can only conclude that Freedom of speech and Freedom of religion, things that are supposed to be the foundation of the European Union, are not existing. Your lives are terrorized by deranged catholic sects and glue sniffing communists. Braindead imbeciles tell you what you should/what you cannot listen to, read or watch. Happy fucking middle ages part 666 and fuck off."

Impaled Nazarene have finally been in Sonic Pump studio with Tapio Pennanen to take care of TCNNN and U-K double 10″ EP bonus tracks. Tracklisting is as follows:

Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz extra tracks

Side C:

1. Intro: Salve Satanas
2. Condemned To Hell
3. The Crucified
4. The Black Vomit (Sarcofago cover)
5. Morbid Fate

* All tracks recorded at Oulu, Finland 1991.

Side D:

1. In The Name Of Satan
2. Crucifixation (Deicide cover)
3. Damnation (Raping The Angels)
4. In The Name Of Satan
5. I Al Purg Vonpo
6. My Blessing (The Beginning Of The End)
7. Conned Thru Life (E.N.T. cover)

* Tracks 1-3 recorded at Oulu, Finland 1991.
* Tracks 4-7 recorded at Hamburg, Germany 1994.

Ugra-Karma extra tracks

Side C:

1. The Crucified
2. Chaosgoat Law
3. Condemned To Hell
4. Ghost Riders (StanJones cover)
5. Sadogoat
6. Mortification/Blood Red Razor Blade

* Track 1 recorded at Riihimäki, Finland 1992.
* Tracks 2 & 3 recorded at Maasmechelen, Belgium 1994.
* Tracks 4-6 recorded at Madrid, Spain 1995.

Side D:

1. The Horny And The Horned
2. Blood Is Thicker Than Water
3. Quasb/The Burning
4. Let´s Fucking Die
5. The Oath Of The Goat

* Track 1 recorded at Madrid, Spain 1995.
* Tracks 2-5 recorded at Essen, Germany 1995.

Both double-vinyls will be limited to 300 copies and will be released by Osmose Productions.

Source: smnnews.com
Band profile: Impaled Nazarene

Posted: 17.02.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Carrion - 17.02.2007 at 16:08
Hm, the vinyls could actually be worth buying

Sorry about the banning thing, and it's true that even in EU the freedom of speech ain't so obvious always.. But the thing is that some matters are so sensitive and offensive, so that it would be better not to mention them, even if you have the right to do that. Like that british guy whose character is called Borat or something like that.. I mean I found his joking quite offensive to the Kazakstan people..
Basso - 17.02.2007 at 17:30
I love "freedom of speach"
Xtreme Jax - 18.02.2007 at 00:59
This "Freedom of Speach" thing is just as good as "Politically correctness"...
BestMetalstormer - 18.02.2007 at 08:33
hahaha, I have just checked this band's new website, their photos are really funny. They are really true rebel and very humorous ones. I really like their manner. It seems that obsvious why they are banned I guess ;D
Angelique - 18.02.2007 at 09:25
I wish all their stuff would be banned through the world.. not because their lyrics but because their horrid music lol To me they represent the top of stupidity, a ridiculous kind of anarchy.. AND they should shut the fuck up about freedom of speach, by the comments of the singer, Luttinen they strongly opposite democrasy and they're also racist so childisly they preach for freedom of speach only when it suits to them.
Promonex - 18.02.2007 at 12:37
I'm not surprised. "Zero Tolerance" is the kind of song that is predestined for getting this album banned. I'm just surprised that it could be sold for 7 years without anyone bothering.
Desertman - 18.02.2007 at 18:26
i'm really glad the world start to know that nobody is free or (dont cross the red lines) but the rest u can do :-)

anyway hail to impaled nazarene! i love this band
dancingdecember - 18.02.2007 at 19:28
Written by Guest on 17.02.2007 at 16:08

Hm, the vinyls could actually be worth buying

off the topic...

if you watched the film you should get that he is not offending kazakhstan people but he is offending USA's rotten system.kazakhstan part is only a exaggerated humor and a good cover for him,since he shows us the ignorance of common people in USA by acting like that and he wants them to "teach" him and express their opinions.if anyone watch the film and think that kazakhstan is like that and never get the other parts of the film,i'd be vey surprised and stunned,like i did now...
Daru Jericho - 19.02.2007 at 03:08
Germany bans a lot of things. I'm a bit surprised that Imp Naz gets banned and other worse stuff doesn't seem so, or if it does new of it doesn't reach my ears. Still, I feel for Imp Naz a bit but I'm sure the controversy could help them in some way.
Paganblood - 19.02.2007 at 12:10
Why should it be banned just because its against christianity(isn't it christianity)?
Basso - 19.02.2007 at 15:14
Written by Paganblood on 19.02.2007 at 12:10

Read the lyrics for Zero Tolerance. It isnt just christians theese guys hate ^^.

Well anyway I think this is retarded. The Nihil album is great, banning it is just silly.
Paganblood - 20.02.2007 at 12:06
Written by Guest on 19.02.2007 at 15:14

Written by Paganblood on 19.02.2007 at 12:10

Yes, I read its lyrics just now, and I understood it. But I also find banning it silly.
SirenOfTheStyx - 01.03.2007 at 19:10
The lyrics are so incredibly silly... Honestly, I do understand why they've been forbidden.
Bitch Boy - 01.03.2007 at 20:21
"Happy fucking middle ages part 666 and fuck off".

I liked the whole message it's funny but totally true. It's stupid banning them, they're only a metal band, not a gang of murderers or terrorists.

News Impaled Nazarene - New Album On The Way 7.5 07.06.2007 by
News Impaled Nazarene - New Video Online, More Album Details 7.5 09.10.2010 by vezzy
News Impaled Nazarene - New Album Samples 7.5 04.09.2007 by Syk
News Impaled Nazarene - New Album On The Way 7.5 02.08.2010 by Troy Killjoy
News Impaled Nazarene - Reveal New Album Audio Samples 7.5 16.03.2014 by Gothmog_Motsham