30-second audio samples of all 10 tracks that are set to appear on the new Type O Negative album, entitled "Dead Again", are available at BarnesAndNoble.com.

"Dead Again" is scheduled for release on the following dates:

March 13 - USA/Canada

10. Haill And Farewell To Britain

Source: music.barnesandnoble.com
Band profile: Type O Negative

Posted: 27.02.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Katatronik - 27.02.2007 at 16:58
Can't wait for the new album!
Who is the man in the coverart? A russian, I suppose...
SETHULHU - 27.02.2007 at 18:37
i dont care if it was jesus christ himself. i need to hear new TON.
Thryce - 27.02.2007 at 18:45
Written by Katatronik on 27.02.2007 at 16:58

Who is the man in the coverart? A russian, I suppose...

"The cover photo is a portrayal of Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin, and likewise the lettering is faux-Cyrillic font."
(wikipedia ftw)
LeChron James - 28.02.2007 at 07:54
Written by Katatronik on 27.02.2007 at 16:58

Can't wait for the new album!
Who is the man in the coverart? A russian, I suppose...

i think its Peter Steele. he was rumored to have died some time late last year. which i think is the reason for the album title to begin with.:banger2:
Christpuncher - 09.03.2007 at 20:05
i just per-ordered the album today from the end records mailorder, i guess it comes with a magnet of rasputin too? but looking forward to it!
Christpuncher - 09.03.2007 at 20:07
fuck, i meant i pre-order the damned thing
redashpalt - 09.03.2007 at 21:19
I looked into that sweet magnet on the end records site. It's kind of silly but Rasputin is badass and I would mind having him on my refrigerator when I wake up in the morning to get an Old Rasputin Deadly Black ale to open my eyes.
redashpalt - 09.03.2007 at 21:24
fuck it. I pre-ordered it. You sold me on the magnet. The fucking magnet!!! I am such an impulse buyer! I can't even go to the god damn grocery store without buying a limited edition candy bar at the register! The magnet and the album better kick ass or I'm gonna shoot myself
grimashell - 09.03.2007 at 21:25
i actually pre-ordered it as well. i'm fucking psyched. although it was annoying that the sound clips on the end website had "property of type of negative brooklyn ny" or some shit like that. but still its dope that they had it up and shit already.

and old rasputin is the shit. it tastes like motor oil and gets you drunk. i have had sex with so many girls who may or may not have been dudes because of it.
redashpalt - 09.03.2007 at 21:31
fuckin toolbag!

News Royal Hunt - New Album Samples Online 5.5 14.11.2013 by andreosokin
News Skid Row - Upcoming Album Samples Online 5.5 01.10.2006 by Bad English
News Arafel - New Album Details, Samples Online 5.5 01.08.2010 by FeskarN
News Darkthrone - New Album Samples Online 5.5 01.03.2010 by
News A Dream Of Poe - New Album Details, Samples Online 5.5 28.01.2011 by INÆRIS

Hits total: 2012 | This month: 14