Here it is! What you've been waiting for, the final line-up for HELLFEST SUMMER OPEN AIR 2007!

This is the list of the last bands:

Slayer / Dream Theater / Megadeth / Type O Negative / Mastodon / Chimaira / Dark Tranquility / Bloodsimple / Scarve / Heavenly /
Manigance / Mumakil / Mistaken Element / Ufych Sormeer / Primal Age / Kaizen / Lyzanxia / Destinity / Hacride / Impureza / Downfall / Zero Mentality / The Set Up

In addition of:

Immortal / Emperor / Megadeth / Korn / Machine Head / Kreator / Blind Guardian / Within Temptation / Therion / Mayhem / Edguy / Hatebreed / Cannibal Corpse / Napalm Death / Pain Of Salvation / Moonspell / Epica / Lamb Of God / Cynic / After Forever / Unearth / Neurosis / Children Of Bodom / Converge / Brujeria / Amon Amarth / Vader / Heaven Shall Burn / Earth Crisis / Brutal Truth / Atheist / Comeback Kid / Behemoth / Korpiklaani / Walls Of Jericho / Aborted / Chimaira / Kickback / Sworn Enemy / 1349 / Secrets Of The Moon / Parkway Drive / Animosity / Orthodox / Misery Index / Dew-Scented / Salem / Coldworker / The Arrs / Fubar / Furia / Dylath Leen / Imply In All / Elipsis / Homestell / Ephel Duath / Moho / Interlock / Slit / Gutworm / Tromatized Youth

Official Flyer: http://www.metalstorm.ee/images/events/3846-fl.jpg

We hope that you'll like this line-up of more than 80 bands.

We have been working for months, boosted on by your messages of encouragement and for this we are very grateful! We are now able to show the rest of Europe that France is also a great country for Metal!!

In reason of the number of tickets already sold, we strongly advise you to order yours quickly!! You won't need binoculars to see the stages, as we wanted to keep a reasonable size and it is quite possible that the festival will be sold out before the 22nd June!!

You can check our website and order your ticket online with the safely Digitick system on www.hellfest.fr .

Buses from UK (www.argon-direct.com) and Europe are being laid on and the page "All Included" (all round trip) is there to make life easier! You can also book a trip with low cost companies as Ryan Air which propose flight from Uk to Nantes which is at only 20 kilometers from Clisson !!

"All about Clisson" is also on line. Our charming medieval town will be waiting for you. The only order of the day is: "respect for those who will welcome us"

The pro media section is now open, ask for the form. Finally for all of you, motivated metalheads, the final date to send your inscription forms to the street team will be the 1st April 2007, so don't wait!

We need your help!

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Summer Open Air 2007

Posted: 16.03.2007 by Jeff

Comments

Jeff - 16.03.2007 at 14:19
Really cool !!!

But too bad that SX is not in the list
Ozman - 16.03.2007 at 14:56
Written by Jeff on 16.03.2007 at 14:19

Really cool !!!

But too bad that SX is not in the list

Who's SX?
dancingdecember - 16.03.2007 at 15:11
wtf i wanna see a festival like this once in my life
TheDamned - 16.03.2007 at 16:10
Damn , that is a cool line up . I think I'm almost sold . Now I have to gather the money and convince my friends to go with me . Any idea on when the running order will be revealed ?
Ozman - 16.03.2007 at 16:17
This is a much much much better line-up than either Graspop or Wacken.
Basso - 16.03.2007 at 16:32
Incredible lineup.... I want to see Emperor again!
Promonex - 16.03.2007 at 16:36
I had planned to make a European festival tour, if I had flunked my last exam and lost the permission to continue studying. Looking at this lineup, I wish I hadn't passed

This year's lineups: Hellfest > Wacken > Graspop
Jeff - 16.03.2007 at 16:49
@The Damned: In April I think

@Marcel: SX => Symphony X
Carrion - 16.03.2007 at 17:24
The line-up is awesome! Wish I could be there..
TheDamned - 16.03.2007 at 17:33
Quote:
This year's lineups: Hellfest > Wacken > Graspop

Yeah Graspop can't compete . Wacken is close , at least for me . Hellfest lacks Pagan metal and Thrash this year , unlike Wacken (Moonsorrow , Sodom , Destruction ). Plus there's a chance for Demons and Wizards as Surprise act since Blind Guardian and Iced Earth are playing . But I don't care , I already have my tickets for Wacken and the possibility to go at Hellfest for cheap (Just gaz splitted in 4 , ticket and food/drinks , no camping material , train or camping fee needed ). So I maybe going to both if I'm lucky ! Overall this year look great for europe festival : Reformation of Cynic , Immortal , Emperor ; Iced Earth back (altough I'm really not a fan of the glorious burden) . Plus various great bands on tour . And Heaven and Hell , of course (If only they toured in France )
Ozman - 16.03.2007 at 17:53
Written by Guest on 16.03.2007 at 17:33

Quote:
This year's lineups: Hellfest > Wacken > Graspop

Thrash at Wacken you forgot Sacred Reich and Municipal Waste whcih IMHO are faaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to Sodom and Destruction
Spyroid - 17.03.2007 at 00:00
Sick lineup.
ThunderAxe1989 - 17.03.2007 at 01:00
half of the 'last bands' i have never ever heard of
Jeff - 17.03.2007 at 01:18
A lot are french bands actually... And good ones, you should try to find their albums
~Nagash~ - 18.03.2007 at 15:05
To bad I can't be there

News HellFest 2008 - New Names In The Line Up! 7.5 22.02.2008 by White Winter Sun
News Hellfest 2008 - The Last Names 7.5 03.04.2008 by LeChron James