The following message was posted on Dark Tranquillity's official website a couple of days ago:

"Century Media just published an E-card for "Fiction" - check it out here.

For those who haven't heard the album yet, we've now uploaded another "Fiction" tune to our MySpace page, namely 'Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)'. Also check out the video clip of said song from our Australian tour last autumn and see if you can spot the differences".

Source: darktranquillity.com
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity

Posted: 09.05.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Katatronik - 09.05.2007 at 14:18
The entire album is great, amazing as usual for a Dark Tranquillity release: never a bad album, never an error! Great DT!!!
Gâsh - 09.05.2007 at 15:01
I agree with Cardle of Bodom
RavenLord - 09.05.2007 at 17:26
I'm sorry, but I really have to disagree. While anything DT is automatically better than the usual Gothenborg average (which IS average), they didn't try hard enough on Fiction. Everything sounds done by-the-by, and the amount of stop-start riffing makes me think they tried to be too much like Soilwork or similar bands....while I love Character, I find Fiction enjoyable, but no more than that.
Infurnace - 09.05.2007 at 20:32
Terminus is a fuckin' great song. The whole "Fiction" album is great. And yes, it's true, Dark Tranquillity has never released a bad album yet.
Metal Maiden - 10.05.2007 at 21:36
Actually, the only song of theirs I can't stand is Archetype, which is pure techno...every single other song rocks!!!
Doc Godin - 11.05.2007 at 06:57
so I take it Im the only one that finds these songs kinda....boring?
Dark_Meteor - 11.05.2007 at 17:06
Probably, cuz this album actually ownz pretty hard. Seriously.
Dhrenor - 11.05.2007 at 21:00
Just listen to "Fiction" more than once and I think you will understand why people call it a masterpiece...
Metal Maiden - 12.05.2007 at 20:27
The first time i gave "Fiction" a listen, i didn't find it interesting either, but i was in a hurry then...however, the next few times i listened to it...

News Dark Tranquillity - New Song Streaming Online 10.5 15.04.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Dark Tranquillity - Video/Audio Of Brand New Song Online 10.5 18.09.2006 by RavenLord
News Dark Tranquillity - Live Song And Video Online 10.5 17.09.2009 by BloodTears
News Solefald - New Song And E-Card Online 8.5 02.11.2010 by Fat & Sassy!
News Dark Suns - Two Songs And New Video Online 7.5 23.02.2008 by Katatronik