The following statement has been posted on the band's offical website:

"Yes, after a long discussion about the future of Primal Fear, we've decided to bring Henny Wolter back to the band. After a four year break, Henny takes over the guitar duties together with Stefan Leibing, who played most of the guitars on the new album "New Religion".

We decided us against a brandnew face, because Henny is back ready & smoking. Henny's departure 4 years ago was in a very friendly way and the guys stayed in contact during his abscence. Henny did a fantastic job on the new Primal Fear recordings and the following Sinner tour. We are proud to have the riff master from Hannover back in our ranks! Henny will make his comeback with the band on the next show on June 30th in Germany. Welcome Back, Henny!"

Source: primalfear.de
Band profile: Primal Fear

Posted: 23.05.2007 by Baz Anderson

Comments

=maD.Doc:. - 23.05.2007 at 20:04
hmm, didn't even knew that Tom Naumann had left the band O_o when did he leave? (saw 2007, but there haven't been any news about that neither here nor on PF's offical website)
Baz Anderson - 23.05.2007 at 22:48
Written by =maD.Doc:. on 23.05.2007 at 20:04

no.. I am rather confused about it as well..
I seem to have a foggy memory that there was some news maybe a few months ago that made me wonder whether he was still in the band or not.. but I wasn't sure so I didnt remove him from the band
but now Henny is back and if you go to the band page on the Primal Fear site - Tom isn't there!! so he must have left..
=maD.Doc:. - 23.05.2007 at 22:52
Yes, so I've already done, and seen. Well, I'm glad I got to see him on stage with Primal Fear once at least As with Magnus Rosén, I'm glad I got to see him twice with Hammerfall before he left
Baz Anderson - 23.05.2007 at 23:49
yes, as did I (with Tom) - but who's to say he isn't going to come wandering back into the band in a few years like Henny.. haha

News Primal Fear - Update From The Band 7.5 02.03.2010 by Black Conundrum