There's been a change in the running order for Sunday: Animosity, originally scheduled to play on the Discover Stage, will play on the Main Stage from 3pm to 3:30pm. On the other hand, 1349 will switch to the Discover Stage from 8:15pm to 8:45pm after Orthodox (7:30pm to 8pm) and Klone (6:45pm to 7:15pm).

See the complete running order here (click the "Running Order" tab). The download files will be updated later...

New: along with this year's edition of Hellfest, free events related to the festival's "Hard Rock Metal" theme will take place in the city center of Clisson on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th. See the detailed list as well as a map of Clisson in the "Infos Clisson" part of the website (only available in French at the moment).
You can also download it here.

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Summer Open Air 2007

Posted: 09.06.2007 by wrathchild

Comments

Aghahowa - 09.06.2007 at 14:29
grrrr a hardcore band which replaces a black metal band on main stage !
Baz Anderson - 09.06.2007 at 14:33
argh! there was nothing I wanted to see on the "Discover Stage" but now I am going to have to go and miss five minutes (plus walking to time to the next stage) of Edguy's set.. because I do want to 1349 a lot!!
Susan - 09.06.2007 at 14:37
Oh complain, complain. At least you guys are GOING!!! :jealous:

Baz Anderson - 09.06.2007 at 14:41
haha awwww..
today I might plan where I am going to be at what times - I will make a timetable for myself
Darkside Momo - 09.06.2007 at 20:42
Written by Baz Anderson on 09.06.2007 at 14:41

haha awwww..

Good work ! Mine is completely crazy !
Baz Anderson - 09.06.2007 at 20:44
Written by Darkside Momo on 09.06.2007 at 20:42

Written by Baz Anderson on 09.06.2007 at 14:41

haha awwww..

Good work ! Mine is completely crazy !

I'm just doing mine right now!! I will post it in the Hellfest thread once I have finished

EDIT: its posted now!
wrathchild - 09.06.2007 at 22:35
Written by Aghahowa on 09.06.2007 at 14:29

grrrr a hardcore band which replaces a black metal band on main stage !

I may be wrong, but seeing a black metal band in the early afternoon wasn't a very good idea IMO, so the change is good, whatever the real reason is.
Aghahowa - 10.06.2007 at 10:02
Written by wrathchild on 09.06.2007 at 22:35

Written by Aghahowa on 09.06.2007 at 14:29

grrrr a hardcore band which replaces a black metal band on main stage !

Exact ! But unfortunately, 1349 and Frost will play at the same time as Edguy.
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 11:05
Written by Aghahowa on 10.06.2007 at 10:02

Exact ! But unfortunately, 1349 and Frost will play at the same time as Edguy.

yeh - this is the problem for me as well.. 1349 will only go 5 minutes over Edguy's set though - so I hope Edguy open with something not so good.. haha
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.06.2007 at 11:16
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:05

Written by Aghahowa on 10.06.2007 at 10:02

Exact ! But unfortunately, 1349 and Frost will play at the same time as Edguy.

Hell, that's an easy choice. Generic happy flower power metal or some good decent black metal. 1349 any time of the day.
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 11:26
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:16

haha, do you have to be so insulting.. Edguy aren't really what I would call "flower metal" - Edguy are one of the more bands with some more power behind them
besides, I would pick to see 1349 over them as well, but thankfully they only run over by ive minutes
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.06.2007 at 11:28
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:26

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:16

Hahahaha you know me, grumpy old man as usual, especially when hung over
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 11:36
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:28

Hahahaha you know me, grumpy old man as usual, especially when hung over

hahaha, I assume it was a good night last night then..
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.06.2007 at 11:37
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:36

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:28

Hahahaha you know me, grumpy old man as usual, especially when hung over

hahaha, I assume it was a good night last night then..

Hahahaha yes but forgot I had to go to work today, So got home at 5 a.m. only to realise I had to get up aagin at 7 a.m. aarrrrgggghhhh
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 11:39
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:37

haha! oh dear! I sympathise.. working on a Sunday.. at least you will get more money then normal
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.06.2007 at 11:41
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:39

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:37

true, and since it is extremely quite, I am doing shiot all and still being paid for it
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 11:47
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:41

haha! not all bad then!
go here and watch some live birds being fed, etc.
I am going to a 'springwatch' festival today..

the wrens and swallows are especially nice. haha
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.06.2007 at 11:52
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:47

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:41

haha! not all bad then!
go here and watch some live birds being fed, etc.
I am going to a 'springwatch' festival today..

the wrens and swallows are especially nice. haha

Hahhahaha saw some Springwatch last week on BBC2 very relaxing and chilling that was.
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 11:58
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:52

yeh! wow.. I didn't think you would get BBC2
yeh.. I love this sort of thing. the swallows are the best to watch I think. hahaha
I will be setting off very shrotly now though
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.06.2007 at 12:05
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:58

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 11:52

yeh! wow.. I didn't think you would get BBC2
I will be setting off very shrotly now though

Tonight rerun of yesterday's episode of Seven Ages Of Rock with Heavy Metal.

But back on tpoic I still have to figure out my timetable for Hellfest though.
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 12:08
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 12:05

Tonight rerun of yesterday's episode of Seven Ages Of Rock with Heavy Metal.

But back on tpoic I still have to figure out my timetable for Hellfest though.

yeh, that program was quite good - apart from the last 10 minutes all being about Metallica..
we were talking about it a little bit in the British metalstormers thread if you want to join in somewhere..

if you see there are some good death/thrash/black/power.. whatever bands I have missed from my timetable because I don't know the band.. let me know and I will check them out as well
wrathchild - 10.06.2007 at 13:33
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 11:05

Written by Aghahowa on 10.06.2007 at 10:02

Exact ! But unfortunately, 1349 and Frost will play at the same time as Edguy.

Yeah, the main problem would be if you want to see 1349 AND Within Temptation. Since I've already seen Within and Edguy quite a few times, but that I'm not fond of black metal, I'll probably wander through the festival ground, attending bits of every show.

Actually, this is also the whole point of my personal timetable: I go to every show I can and if the band is doing great then I stay there for more than 5 minutes. If nothing is interesting, then that means it's time for a beer
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 17:41
Written by wrathchild on 10.06.2007 at 13:33

yes indeed, that is what I will be doing when there are no bands on that I know..
I will make sure I have taken a few printouts of the running order so I can find the name of the band and see what they are like..

how far apart are the stages? how long does it take to walk from one to the other?
and how long does it take to run between them?
Lucas - 10.06.2007 at 17:57
Most important question you left out: how long does it take to buy a beer?
wrathchild - 10.06.2007 at 17:59
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 17:41

Yep, I've printed all I could yesterday

Written by Baz Anderson on 10.06.2007 at 17:41

how far apart are the stages?

In feet or meters?
Baz Anderson - 10.06.2007 at 18:05
Written by wrathchild on 10.06.2007 at 17:59

In feet or meters?

haha - are they right next to each other or something??
Collin - 10.06.2007 at 19:01
Funnily there's almost always a band I long to see so I probably won't stray much around About 1349, well I don't mind not seeing Edguy and save for a bit of Enslaved at Graspop 2005 I've never seen a black metal show, so I think I've chosen already

News Hellfest 2007 - Running Order 6 21.04.2007 by ylside
News Hellfest - Running Order And Map Online 6 28.04.2010 by Lucas
News Hellfest - Schedule Time Table & Information 4.5 03.05.2007 by Baz Anderson
News Hellfest Open Air 2014 - Live Streaming Some Shows 3 20.06.2014 by BloodTears
Articles Whitesnake & Scorpions live in Athens 19/7/06 1.5 21.08.2006 by ThunderAxe1989