On Elvenking's Official Myspace, you can have the very first taste of the band's upcoming new album "The Scythe" with 60 seconds samples of the following 3 songs: 'Infection', 'The Divided Heart' and 'The Scythe'.
The link to the samples is the following: http://www.myspace.com/elvenking.

Elvenking will release its new CD "The Scythe" in Europe on September 14 via AFM Records. The album was mixed at Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki, Finland. The mastering took place on April 10 at Finnvox Studios with Mika Jussila and Nino Laurenne.

Source: elvenking.net
Band profile: Elvenking

Posted: 12.07.2007 by Frodo Of Steel

Comments

Hyvaarin - 12.07.2007 at 18:50
Can't say I'm excited .
iaberis - 12.07.2007 at 20:59
Written by Hyvaarin on 12.07.2007 at 18:50

Can't say I'm excited .

Neither can I
velvet - 12.07.2007 at 21:09
Hmm... yeah, I was expecting more. Bit more chuggy than their usual frenetic stuff isn't it... We shall see, cross all your fingers and pray for some death-themed folk.
Mother_North - 13.07.2007 at 20:16
I love this band can't wait to listen to the new album and they also could come to portugal on their next tour :x
neverbuilt2last - 15.07.2007 at 01:44
This is just amazing! The Scythe has some of the greatest lines! "Righteous the act to kill. Wasn't it one of God's will's?" And of course, the chorus of The Divided Heart is catchy and I've been singing it over and over again ever since I heard it! Awesome work guys!
Sanvean - 15.07.2007 at 23:09
Wow... Very good job! I can't wait for the album! I think they have changed their sound, but the new songs are very interesting! Greaaaaat band!:yes::yes::yes::banger::banger::banger:

News Theatre Of Tragedy - Cover Artwork And Album Samples Online 5.5 18.08.2009 by Forsaker
News Candlemass - First Album Samples Online 5.5 19.12.2008 by Ozman
News Amorphis - Album Samples Online 5.5 24.05.2011 by Shadowcross
News Darkane - New Album Samples And Studio Diary Online 5.5 27.06.2013 by Kuroboshi
News The Cult - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album Streaming Online 5.5 06.04.2012 by Bad English

Hits total: 1957 | This month: 11