German Thrash Metal Legends Destruction have posted the following message on their website:

"The show in Wacken this year will feature some special surprise performances:

Beside the "Mad Butcher & his pleasureslaves", all the original and former members will join the band for the finale of the performance. Although the band will perform '"the Alliance of Hellhoundz" with different guest singers!

You can enjoy the 75 minutes "Best of Destruction" set at 6.45PM on the Wacken BLACKSTAGE.

The event will be filmed for the 25th anniversary DVD, that will be released in 2007!"

Source: destruction.de
Band profile: Destruction
Event: Wacken Open Air 2007

Posted: 25.07.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Infurnace - 25.07.2007 at 23:46
Damn! This is great. I'm certainly going to buy the DVD when it will be released. I'm really looking forward to the Destruction show on Wacken. Only 8 days left..
LeChron James - 26.07.2007 at 00:16
thats SO sick! i wish i could be there to see it. goddamnit.
buki of steel - 26.07.2007 at 00:27
i have to prepare croatian flag in a first row
Baz Anderson - 26.07.2007 at 04:38
this is such a crisis for me.. I want to see Destruction but they clash with Turisas..
I was originally going to see Turisas seeing as I don't know an awful lot of Destruction.. although the Destruciton I do know, I do really like
White Winter Sun - 26.07.2007 at 12:41
DVD filmed for 25th anniversary, in Germany, in front of lot of fans, in the biggest metal festival, sure it's a really good news.
Infurnace - 26.07.2007 at 17:05
Written by Baz Anderson on 26.07.2007 at 04:38

Ah crap, I totally forgot about the Turisas/Destrucion clash. Man, this sucks. I really want to see both bands..

News Nightwish - Wacken Show To Be Filmed For DVD Release 7 30.07.2013 by Array
News Heaven Shall Burn - To Film Vienna Show For Upcoming DVD 7 04.08.2008 by Entropy
News Behemoth - To Film Paris Show For Upcoming DVD 7 02.02.2008 by Infidel
News Chimaira - Recording Christmas Show For New DVD 5.5 18.12.2009 by Kwis
News Gamma Ray - Hellish Rock Show Filmed For DVD 5.5 18.01.2008 by Baz Anderson