A brand new track 'Lycanthropic Tales' from Limbonic Art upcoming album entitled "Legacy Of Evil", is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page at this location.
"Legacy Of Evil" wil be released on September 27 via Nocturnal Art Productions

10. Unleashed From Hell

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Limbonic Art

Posted: 12.08.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Katatronik - 12.08.2007 at 15:42
Amazing song, really great IMO! Welcome back Limbonic Art!
Can't wait for the new album!
Ilham Cotterell - 12.08.2007 at 19:19
Oh... It doesn't sound bad... I'm waiting for the entire album...
Damned-In-Black - 12.08.2007 at 21:21
Average song.. not bad - might be considerably better once available in full quality - still one of my most anticipated albums of the year, anyway.
Eternal Flames - 13.08.2007 at 09:10
I agree it's a fairly average song, but I guess they are picking up exactly where they left off from so I was expecting a bit of a change in style, maybe a more mature sound. The album cover looks very nice as well. It's nice to see that they've continued with the cosmic style for their cover art. I always liked that.

I can't wait for the album to be released. Definitely one of my most anticipated albums of 2007 along with Vanishing Point.
flamesoficarus - 13.08.2007 at 14:02
I agree, i cant wait till the album is released.
I rather enjoyed the song, it was more appealing than most of The Ultimate Death Worship.
Raziel X - 16.09.2007 at 19:24
I have heard the new album and although it can´t touch the status of In abhorrence dementia, it is still considerably better than The ultimate death worship, which had the keyboards and symphonic effects too much in background and sounded like many other black metal madnesses. Here, the symphonic part of their sound is again more audible, which is good IMO. Especially Lycanthropic Tales and Twilight Omen caught my attention after few listens. So again, another good symphonic black metal album. Not the best, yet not disappointing and worth listening to.

News Whyzdom - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed, Song Online 7 09.07.2009 by Fat & Sassy!
News Dying Fetus - New Song And Cover Art Online 7 12.02.2007 by Eight
News De Profundis - New Album Cover Art Revealed, New Song Online 7 27.02.2012 by Draugen
News Eden Weint Im Grab - Album Cover Art Unveiled, New Song Online 7 09.03.2011 by Ag Fox
News Paradox - New Album Cover Art Revealed And New Song Online 7 22.09.2009 by White Winter Sun