French Metallers Dagoba have released their video for the song 'The Things Within'. Watch it here.

'The Things Within' comes off Dagoba's sophomore album, "What Hell Is About…", which was released in February 2006 via Season of Mist. The follow-up to the group's self-titled debut was recorded at Antfarm studios in Denmark with producer Tue Madsen (The Haunted, Hatesphere, Mnemic) and features a guest appearance on two songs by Dimmu Borgir bassist/Arcturus frontman Simen Hestnaes (a.k.a. ICS Vortex, ex-Borknagar, Lamented Souls).

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Dagoba

Posted: 24.08.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Ilham Cotterell - 24.08.2007 at 17:49
Hmmm..... I don't know if I have to watch it... haha... Dagoba...
Ilham Cotterell - 24.08.2007 at 18:00
Written by Guest on 24.08.2007 at 17:49

Hmmm..... I don't know if I have to watch it... haha... Dagoba...

Ok, I'm quoting myself. I posted that while I hadn't watched the video. Now I have. Haha... I was a bit surprised. The video itself is not original, but not bad at all. Well done...
I understand why Dagoba gets popular in France, at least.
But I won't comment on the song. Bleh.
Collin - 26.08.2007 at 15:15
The video is good. I like the song as well, but I like Dagoba in the first place so... Even though the Release The Fury EP and the self-titled album were better than What Hell Is About, this one is still very good. Ok it's modern and a bit "commercial", but it's powerful and pretty much flawless for what it is Anyway, I think anybody who dislikes this band would change his/her mind after seeing them live
White Winter Sun - 27.08.2007 at 12:02
I wasn't a fan of this band. But with this video, I think of revising my judgment on this band. To be frank I have paid never really big attention on their music.
I didn't think that their music was also powerful, I imagined it much softer.
I don't think as far as I shall go to see them specially on stage, but this good video was a good surprise for me.
Ilham Cotterell - 31.08.2007 at 01:51
Honestly, I don't see what could make my opinion on the band change after watching this video... I just know they have enough money to make a good one now... It sounds a bit too much like the other mainstream bands in my opinion.. They still have efforts to make if they want me to like them. At the moment, I can handle listening to their songs for about 10 mins. That's a very good start . But bleh, I'm judging the band, and not the video now... *drops the topic*

News Dagoba - New Video Online 9 30.08.2010 by ScanDoppelganger