12th September - Fan Release

Østen, on behalf of the band, has written a statement to the fans, with some details regarding the present and the future of Tristania.

The link can be followed through the band's official website or through the following link:

Source: tristania.com
Band profile: Tristania

Posted: 25.09.2007 by dismaleuphony

Comments

Noncorpus - 26.09.2007 at 01:07
Thanks for the news.. much appreciated
Princ_Of_Horror - 26.09.2007 at 11:11
hmm..interesting!
Thankx for the news!!
Katatronik - 26.09.2007 at 13:04
Interesting indeed, hope in a new great singer and an amazing album...
White Winter Sun - 26.09.2007 at 15:24
Thanks dismaleuphony.

Happy to see the band used the spring and summer in the search for the new singer, not being able to tour at the same time.

They can bring us more details around this soon al the time. I'm looking forward .
Arcaliz - 26.09.2007 at 19:11
Interesting... thanks for the news.
Lupas - 26.09.2007 at 22:33
Hope that they found a singer at the level of Vibeke
SacredBlade - 26.09.2007 at 22:43
Thanx 4 the news, as long as the new singer isn't a "dime a dozen" singer like another "band" chose to go with, they will do just fine. Godspeed...
Bash' - 26.09.2007 at 23:37
I've read this somedays ago ... hope they also do find even a better vocalist than Vibeke, hope they compose like their old days oooh how I miss something like that...
Vranalalalalala - 28.09.2007 at 17:00
it's nice to read such news... I wonder who the new singer is...
Jason W. - 29.09.2007 at 03:13
Personally I've been more interested in this more than the choosing of Nightwish's singer, because I've always felt Tristania has had a much more serious take on music and is less interested in marketing themselves... So news that it may be announced soon is great to hear I don't particularly want them to return to their older musical sound - I want them to continue to evolve as they have with every album. One of the things that has made this band great in my eyes is that they aren't in it to sell records, but to create original music, irregardless of how it pleases the masses. Hopefully the new singer can continue this tradition, and I have a feeling they will choose someone of character
A Kat Person - 30.09.2007 at 01:35
Aghghghghh.... Tarja and Vibeke were my favorite female vocalists, far above anyone else in any band IMHO, and they are the 2 who left... bahhhh... I do hope Tristania at least picked one who is not yet another Sharon (Within Temptation)... not that there is anything wrong with Sharon, she has a beautiful voice, but not very unique... Tarja and Vibeke were out of this world and each was extremely unique, I think...

News Primordial - Some Updates From The Band 7 21.04.2008 by Hyvaarin