09/30/2007 Satellites video online at TMF

The brand new video for My New Time album opener Satellites can be viewed online at Dutch music network TMF's web site now! We're very proud of the result and wish to thank everyone involved for great times and a brilliant outcome!

Check out the video on www.tmf.nl and feel free to comment on what you think of it! Thanks for your time!

Cheerz,

Autumn

Source: autumn-band.com
Band profile: Autumn

Posted: 01.10.2007 by dismaleuphony

Comments

Bad English - 02.10.2007 at 20:03
Didnt like song and video
dismaleuphony - 02.10.2007 at 21:20
Written by Bad English on 02.10.2007 at 20:03

Didnt like song and video

Ahh, well, I guess it's hard to like a video when you don't like the song... But, I think it's a really good video, because the filming is done very professionally and something actually happens in it. But of course I love it because it's off what may be my favorite CD of 2007, so I'd say I'm very biased
Bad English - 02.10.2007 at 21:28
Written by dismaleuphony on 02.10.2007 at 21:20

Written by Bad English on 02.10.2007 at 20:03

Didnt like song and video

I like some vidoes even if i dont like song but this is not in that case
I like early videos I mean like nature, streets, studio etc
Like Morgana Lefay - 'Holow'
GnR - 'Dont Cry'
some eraly 90ties and late 80ties video was great
albatros - 02.10.2007 at 23:42
What I think is special about the song, is that it starts like an off the shelf la-la-la song and suddenly there is this tender solo passage, where you notice, that something really intimate and important is going on and then there is a quite bombastic finale. Lovely

The video is giving me ambiguous feelings. I think it's technically very well done and they picked some great locations for it .. on the other hand it has some artificial and constructed feel to it, that might take a while for me to appreciate. However, i guess, that's just the way videos are being made nowadays and I'm just a grumpy old man

There is this "premeditated dying" video from Autumn circulating on you tube, which is the total opposite and captures Nienke's natural personality perfectly, as well as the typical atmosphere, that is connected with an Autumn show.

O, yes I love that band and I also like the new album a lot
dismaleuphony - 03.10.2007 at 00:37
Written by albatros on 02.10.2007 at 23:42

O, yes I love that band and I also like the new album a lot

Yes I've seen that video too, and it's certainly more natural, as are the accoustic session videos they did But I like the "Satellites" song the most so it makes this new video that much better to me
face_your_demons - 02.12.2007 at 17:40
i love the band and the song!

News Autumn Hour - To Release Debut Soon, New Video Online 7 01.05.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Autumn - New Video Online 7 25.11.2011 by dismaleuphony
News Lita Ford - Acoustic Show To Be Broadcast Live, New Video Online 6 09.05.2013 by Bad English
News Motörhead - New Video Online 6 11.12.2010 by Bad English