Austrian Black Metal band Shores Of Sheol have sended us the following news:

"The "Forlorn Realms" demo is now finished. All tracks will be made available on http://myspace.com/shoresofsheol in the next hours. Further news about professional pressing, etc. will follow."

"Forlorn Realms" Tracklist:

01. The Return To Gaia
02. Dreams Of Eternal Torment
03. A Collection Of Guilt
04. Acheron

Source: gratis-webserver.de

Posted: 05.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Bad English - 05.10.2007 at 17:38
Dunno them but in MA are lyrics
AncientOrigins - 05.10.2007 at 23:40
That's my band Kariasakis I've been very active here a long time ago but not recently. Thought i'd ask Thryce to post the news. If you like black metal in the style of your homeland, check my stuff out
Lucas - 05.10.2007 at 23:51
Written by AncientOrigins on 05.10.2007 at 23:40

Good to hear your project (and you, for that matter ) are still alive.

And as I have asked many many many times already, any news on the split?
AncientOrigins - 06.10.2007 at 00:13
Written by Lucas on 05.10.2007 at 23:51

Good to hear your project (and you, for that matter ) are still alive.

And as I have asked many many many times already, any news on the split?

Hey Nervel, how are you? Well, the split won't happen as it seems. I have never been contacted again, but I'll do a professional release of this very demo and I still owe you a CD...so you can have it will be done this year.

Heard a new song already?

News Shores Of Sheol - New Demo Available For Download 7.5 10.11.2006 by Damnated
News Shores Of Sheol - New EP On Its Way 6 22.12.2008 by Lucas
News Deafheaven - To Release Demo On Limited Vinyl, Writing New Album 5.5 23.07.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Swashbuckle - Release New Album Demo 5.5 26.10.2012 by BORT