Napalm Records have posted the following news:

"The rock-n-sad chart breakers Lacrimas Profundere return in 2008 to record the follow-up to the highly successful "Filthy" album. Lacrimas will again work with renowned producer John Fryer (HIM, NIN) to complete this latest release expected in February 2008. Expect a melancholic masterpiece full of surprises."

Source: napalmrecords.com
Band profile: Lacrimas Profundere

Posted: 23.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Katatronik - 23.10.2007 at 16:04
Very interesting... I'd like to hear the new vocalist, Christopher had great low vocals IMO
BloodTears - 23.10.2007 at 19:38
"highly successful" filthy album? are you serious? that was their worst album. I don't even know if I want to listen to the new album.
dancingdecember - 24.10.2007 at 16:25
see what crap they will bring out next..now the vocals are gone there is nothing left i can relate to old lacrimas i loved and no reason left to bear the gay music.anyway good "rock'n'sad"s to you (what a lame phrase that is)
Slyfang - 09.12.2007 at 03:36
Written by BloodTears on 23.10.2007 at 19:38

highly successful was meant as in commercially of course. however i liked it just as i've liked everything from the band. i'l looking forward to this
BloodTears - 09.12.2007 at 11:30
Written by Slyfang on 09.12.2007 at 03:36

Written by BloodTears on 23.10.2007 at 19:38

Its your opinion of course. I was very disappointed with filthy notes, it was like the whole connection between me and them was lost. But maybe im being too dramatic about it. I cant like filthy notes as much as I liked "fall, I will follow" or "burning: a wish", they dont even compare, in my head at least.
Sulvrot - 07.03.2008 at 05:12
Written by BloodTears on 09.12.2007 at 11:30

Written by Slyfang on 09.12.2007 at 03:36

Written by BloodTears on 23.10.2007 at 19:38

I don't think you're being overly dramatic. Their early works were amazing, "Memorandum" being my personal favorite, but they have lost virtually everything they had. Now they are nothing more than a HIM clone, and, IMO, HIM is one of the most overrated bands around today. Even before they lost Christopher, this band was pretty much beyond saving. His vocals had already lost their emotion and originality. And honestly, look at some of their music videos from their recent album. Chris looks like an emo sissy! I don't think any band has ever disappointed me as much with a change in musical direction as Lacrimas Profundere.
BloodTears - 07.03.2008 at 10:10
Written by Sulvrot on 07.03.2008 at 05:12

Written by BloodTears on 09.12.2007 at 11:30

Written by Slyfang on 09.12.2007 at 03:36

Written by BloodTears on 23.10.2007 at 19:38

As much as it is sad acknowledge it is true. Lacrimas Profundere's Filthy notes was a very poor release. I think they lost their mojo. They were big, they had at least 3 major albums that were very impressive and then things changed. But then again, some people loved filthy notes... I cant possibly love it.

News Lacrimas Profundere - Working On New Album 10.5 22.05.2012 by omjaimes
News Lacrimas Profundere - New Album Title Revealed 9 26.01.2010 by the stranger
News Lacrimas Profundere - New Album Details 9 22.03.2010 by Lady Margoth