According to their official website, Belphegor are set to enter Andy Classen´s Stage One Studios in Kassel, Germany on Friday, November 9th to start recording their upcoming album. The recording-process will reach out til middle of January 2008 with 3 intense sessions, so everything can grow and the band can take the best result. In middle of January 08 everything will be recorded-mixed-mastered so the album is finished.

Helmuth comments: "Yeah it's true, since six weeks we've been working our asses off in the rehearsal room and we're already in the pre-production phase. I started the songwriting in May 2006 and directly after the Brazilian tour in September I've bunkered myself with Serpenth and session drummer Torturer into our rehearsal room. Since then we're 100% concentrated in the song-writing process, worked night and day extremely hard on the new tracks. The most of the 9 Compositions/ Arrangements are almost finished"

"Hell yeah, I'm so motivated and it feels extremely good to be creative again. This album is the next logical chapter for the bands development. For me that is not just another moderate Cd, I would go into the deepest fire and give my last drop of blood for this Werk. More shredding, more cold melodies, more dynamics, more epic harmonies, more cyper-blastbeat-terror,....the freakiest, wildest Belphegor opera concerning guitars. Lemme tell you, the 9 soundcollages sound huge, its fucking TNT,....you know its Belphegor" stated Helmuth.

"The Fleischwerk" is scheduled for an European release date in April 11th, 2008, US on April 15th, 2008 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: belphegor.at
Band profile: Belphegor

Posted: 27.10.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

dancingdecember - 28.10.2007 at 01:02
great title.fleshcult forever !!
Fane - 28.10.2007 at 01:12
Quote:

I really hope that it's gonna be like that =P keep going guys!
Doc Godin - 28.10.2007 at 03:20
Oh, good news. The funny thing is they say each album is going to be better than the last. every time. And Torturers back on drums in the studio I see? Interesting. Cant wait for april.
dismaleuphony - 28.10.2007 at 09:10
Written by Doc Godin on 28.10.2007 at 03:20

That's exactly what I thought when reading this press release too! I mean, they can only be so extreme and fast, considering they are already at warp speed so often! I couldn't get into the last disc as much, but I do love "Lucifer Incestus" and "Goatreich-Fleshcult" very much. We'll see how this new one turns out.
Doc Godin - 28.10.2007 at 09:12
Written by dismaleuphony on 28.10.2007 at 09:10

Written by Doc Godin on 28.10.2007 at 03:20

I agree. I hope they back up into the more atmospheric sound they had in 'Lucifer Incestus'. The newest disc sounded kinda small in a way. That and Im not into the doomish type songs as much.
Doc Godin - 01.11.2007 at 21:57
Written by dancingdecember on 28.10.2007 at 01:02

great title.fleshcult forever !!

Actually, that 'Fleischwerk' or whatever is not the actual title of the album, just a working title for the moment.
NaittsirK - 01.11.2007 at 23:09
I always get the feeling that Pestapokalypse iV was a bit of a step back whenever I hear something from Goatreich-Fleshcult....I hope that it wont be the same case with the new album...:noidea:

News Belphegor - Reveal New Album Title 7.5 11.06.2009 by Galar
News Bloodbath - To Record New Album In January 5.5 11.08.2013 by ♥Insomnium
News Suicidal Angels - To Record New Album In August 5.5 08.06.2013 by Bad English
News Soulfallen - Prepare To Record Third Album 5.5 14.02.2011 by MetalSpider