The video for the song 'Lost In Space' from Edguy frontman Tobias Sammet's Avantasia project was posted online at this location.

Also an eight-minute EPK (Electronic Press Kit) for the forthcoming six-track albums from Avantasia "Lost In Space Part 1" and "Lost In Space Part 2" is available at this location.

Source: tobiassammet.com
Band profile: Avantasia

Posted: 09.11.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Spyroid - 09.11.2007 at 18:42
The song is good but nothing special. The video is not original in anyway but not bad ^^
Heaven_or_hell - 09.11.2007 at 19:35
Listening to this song... Is like.. becoming more afraid of that Both Avantasia and Edguy will turn more into some mainstream shit... But it's a good song.. but not enough heavy for me..
WorpeX - 09.11.2007 at 20:12
wow. That song was horrible. -.- Video was worse though.
juanopereira - 09.11.2007 at 22:06
I don't thing it's a bad song but this is not the avantasia we where expecting for. I hope the other songs will be better.
Ellrohir - 10.11.2007 at 00:20
the problem it sounds like "ordinary" Edguy not like very unique and superb old Avantasia...Edguy is really great band, but Avantasia once was a spirit of something different, "more glorious" i´d say...i am really worried if it stays or if this spirit will vapor away...
rachie - 10.11.2007 at 02:55
i hope it's one of those songs that grows on you, i'm not so keen on it just now. hopefully the rest of the album is more "traditional" avantasia
CyGuy6587 - 10.11.2007 at 15:34
I've heard a clip of another song from one of their EP's with Jorn Lande on vocals, and it sounds rather promising

Talvi - 12.11.2007 at 19:53
OMG, Avantasia has gone pop. And not even pop metal or the like, just shitty pop, with a drum-bot, no riffing and just relying on the voice. RIP dude! Better if next Avantasia isn't like this.
Infurnace - 12.11.2007 at 20:41
Hmm.. yeah, I hope the new cd will not be like this song. I like the song, but it's definitely not the old/traditional Avantasia.
iaberis - 13.11.2007 at 15:38
I really don't know about this...
Bararey - 13.11.2007 at 16:10
yeah i have mixed feelings about it as well, so I am reserving my final judgment until the releases of the EPs, I have so much faith in Tobi, so my hopes are still up

News Avantasia - Another New Video Online 9.5 21.12.2007 by Spyroid
News Avantasia - New Video Online 9 22.03.2013 by JÄY
News The Ocean - New Video Online 5.5 07.05.2011 by Carl Berg
News Dream Theater - New Video Online 5.5 09.05.2009 by BloodTears
News Vildhjarta - New Album Streaming Online And New Video Released 5.5 22.11.2011 by Moose

Hits total: 2016 | This month: 15