Italian Doom Metal band Void Of Silence, who reformed in 2006, are currently working on a new album. Riccardo Conforti (drums, keyboards and production) posted the following on the band's official website in October:

"I'm working hard on keyboard parts. I think to complete arrangment in few weeks. After I will complete the drum sessions. Ivan Zara has finished to record his parts. Nemtheanga will record the vocals in November or December... I hope. Stay tuned."

Most recently, in November, he said on the MySpace band page:

"New sample on line in demo version. The sound is not so good and it is instrumental at the moment. Alan (Nemtheaga) will record his vocals soon. We hope you appreciate it..."

The demo song is available at http://www.myspace.com/voidofsilence.

Source: voidofsilence.com
Band profile: Void Of Silence

Posted: 11.12.2007 by Njord

Comments

Bad English - 11.12.2007 at 21:32
Great news
FrostbittenIlham - 11.12.2007 at 22:42
I agree with you there, K7. I can't tell if it's going to be good though. I need to hear the vocals first, since they were.. particularly "original" in the album I listened to.
White Winter Sun - 11.12.2007 at 23:10
This instrumental demo version sounds pretty good.
Krankheit - 12.12.2007 at 14:22
Great song and great news!
W-Lash - 15.02.2008 at 01:32
Omg hax, that instrumental song is soooo fucking great. I'm addicted to it. Any recommendations of songs that sound in such way?

By the way their website is UNDER CONSTRUCTION (it wasn't 2 weeks ago). Maybe they are putting one some skin to advertise the new album?
I'm waiting for it.
W-Lash - 03.04.2009 at 13:43
Any ideas when the new album will be out? Theoretically it was scheduled (many times actually) till March 2009.

News Onslaught - Recording New Album, Demo Sample Online 7 03.08.2010 by Sangre Sani
News Criminal - New Demo Song Online 5.5 31.10.2008 by LeChron James