Visions Of Atlantis has stated on their official website that they are in need of a talented female singer who is ready to have the necessary commitment and dedication for joining the crew. The band asks the potential candidates to send a demo of one's vocals' abilities to the following e-mail address: thomas@listenup-management.com a long with some of the candidates' pictures.

The group is looking forward to the submissions from all talented volunteers.

Source: visionsofatlantis.com
Band profile: Visions Of Atlantis

Posted: 13.01.2008 by Frodo Of Steel

Comments

Lupas - 13.01.2008 at 18:32
What is going on with these bands nowadays.
First Nightwish, than Tristania , Now Sirenia and Visions of Atlantis What is happening
HardSide - 13.01.2008 at 20:39
Written by Lupas on 13.01.2008 at 18:32

What is going on with these bands nowadays.

It's that time of the month?
Marfere - 13.01.2008 at 22:31
Written by HardSide on 13.01.2008 at 20:39

Written by Lupas on 13.01.2008 at 18:32

What is going on with these bands nowadays.

It's that time of the month?

Vinnie R. - 13.01.2008 at 23:35
VOA are of my favorite bands and the trinity disc was a masterpiece, but thischange must be good...
Piro - 13.01.2008 at 23:51
Hopefully it wont be like Sirenia, when they got the female vocalist, the band stopped being good, same with Nightwish, when Tarja Left, Nightwish just wasn't the same band anymore.
Ellrohir - 14.01.2008 at 00:06
again? didnt they already released one singer before making Trinity ?
dismaleuphony - 14.01.2008 at 00:19
Written by Ellrohir on 14.01.2008 at 00:06

again? didnt they already released one singer before making Trinity ?

Yes, Melissa was only around for Trinity. Hopefully they can find a replacement for her that's as strong of a stage presence as she is. The Trinity CD is a very good one, and much better than Cast Away ever was... but VoA is a great band live, so much better than in the studio. I guess we'll see...
Ernis - 14.01.2008 at 01:19
I think this could be a chance for Tarja....doing a grand return to the good old metal scene in a band that was once called Symphonic Nightwish Metal..... X )
Bitch Boy - 14.01.2008 at 01:41
Written by Ernis on 14.01.2008 at 01:19

I don't think that Tarja would like to join VOA, she's too "diva". VOA are pretty cool, I like both Nicole and Melissa, hopefully the guys would be able to find another good girl to replace Melissa.
Graveheart - 14.01.2008 at 04:38
Written by Lupas on 13.01.2008 at 18:32

What is going on with these bands nowadays.

Yeah and you forgot about the most upsetting one, the Gathering...
Lupas - 14.01.2008 at 08:48
Written by HardSide on 13.01.2008 at 20:39

Written by Lupas on 13.01.2008 at 18:32

What is going on with these bands nowadays.

It's that time of the month?

I think so

Written by Bitch Boy on 14.01.2008 at 01:41

Written by Ernis on 14.01.2008 at 01:19

That's would be a greatest idea so far this year. I really hope that Tarja will someday return into metal scence .
Ernis - 14.01.2008 at 14:14
Tarja would suit VoA because the first singer of the band, Nicole, was Tarja's clone....at least we could have the real vocalist this time : ) the original...the best....
HardSide - 14.01.2008 at 17:02
I have to say, I like the new nightwish album, Tarja was all mirrors and smokes, they found a much better replacement. Im glad she is not with Nightwish anymore.
SacredBlade - 15.01.2008 at 02:52
Sorry daydreamers...Tarja is miles ahead of the average calibre of "V.O.A.".
Don't get me wrong, I like them as a band but Tarja would have to "dumb
herself down" so to speak to join a band of their level. If you listen to her new
cd "My Winter Storm" any loyal Tarja fan will realize she has grown beyond
the everyday metal/symphonic band scene to expand on her already mastered
beautiful and heavenly voice...Anyways, as long as Simmone and Floor are in
place, there is still hope for us all.....
dismaleuphony - 15.01.2008 at 07:01
It's consistently irritating how often the Tarja discussion come up in these threads, particularly of Visions Of Atlantis and a few others. For once I'd actually like to read a genuine discussion about the band in regards to themselves and no one else.
Icewings - 16.01.2008 at 17:44
uhmmm yet another band, well I guess change is not that bad.. it depends, I hope they get a good singer !

News Visions Of Atlantis - New Female Singer Announced 9 02.02.2009 by Angel_Lament
News Visions Of Atlantis - New Video Online 7.5 25.02.2011 by Luneth
News Visions Of Atlantis - New Album Tracklist And Cover Revealed 7.5 18.01.2013 by Dark†SymphonY
News Visions Of Atlantis - Video Footage From Metal Female Voices Fest 4 Online 7.5 22.11.2006 by dismaleuphony
News Visions Of Atlantis - Finishes Recording New Album 7.5 11.10.2010 by Dark†SymphonY