Taken from the official Helloween website:

"The Spanish portion of the 'Hellish Rock Tour' has started with a sold-out concert in Barcelona where the performances of all the three bands - Axxis, Gamma Ray, Helloween - have been filmed. While the performances of Axxis and Helloween will be used at a not confirmed later date, Gamma Ray will be using the recordings to update their long awaited DVD with the working title "Hell Yeah!!! The Awesome Foursome" which will now be released this year."

Source: helloween.org
Band profile: Gamma Ray

Posted: 18.01.2008 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Baz Anderson - 18.01.2008 at 15:55
good good news!! I can't wait for this DVD, so it will be nice to be able to see what I saw on a DVD!
Bararey - 18.01.2008 at 16:01
I hope the crowd went crazy, I much prefer it when there is a lot of energy in the crowd, vs just standing there (like the Catamenia DVD, it was so sad)
White Winter Sun - 18.01.2008 at 16:11
Very good news. I can't wait for this DVD too.

Written by Bararey on 18.01.2008 at 16:01

Yes, "Bringing The Cold To Poland", or how to see real enthusiastic fans. Perhaps a 'cold' concept like in the DVD title
But I think Gamma Ray's fans are more crazy and joyful than Catamenia.
iaberis - 18.01.2008 at 18:21
I wish they could film a part from each concert they did for this tour...
Pestilence - 19.01.2008 at 05:29
This DVD will be amazing. I hope they include both concerts fully, not just certain songs.
LeChron James - 19.01.2008 at 07:39
unless im mistaken i remember the original title of their "awesome foursome" dvd being "Hell Yeah!!! The Awesome Foursome and the keyboardist who wont wear his donald duck costume" it was either donald duck or superman costume, i dont remember.
Baz Anderson - 19.01.2008 at 16:28
Written by LeChron James on 19.01.2008 at 07:39

that's right, and the main feature was going to be live in Montreal.. but I guess the DVD just kept getting pushed back, and that show wouldn't have new songs featured in it
LeChron James - 20.01.2008 at 07:27
Written by Baz Anderson on 19.01.2008 at 16:28

Written by LeChron James on 19.01.2008 at 07:39

i think they should stick with the "...keyboardist who wont wear his donald duck costume" part just to increase the degree of epic associated with this release, whenever it may be.

News Helloween - Bringing Back Hellish Rock Tour With Gamma Ray In March 2013 7 08.09.2012 by WorpeX
News Nightwish - Wacken Show To Be Filmed For DVD Release 7 30.07.2013 by
Events FRA, Paris - Helloween + Gamma Ray: Hellish Rock Tour 6 17.12.2007 by iceland_Norway
Events TUR, Istanbul - Helloween + Gamma Ray: Hellish Rock Tour 6 15.10.2007 by malebolgia
Events GRE, Athens - Helloween & Gamma Ray: Hellish Rock Tour 2007/2008 6 11.07.2007 by iaberis