Dutch metallers Textures third studio album entitled "Silhouettes" will be released on 21 April 2008 through Listenable Records.

Silhouettes tracklist:
01. Old Days Born Anew
02. The Sun's Architect
03. Awake
04. Laments Of An Icarus
05. One Eye For A Thousand
06. State Of Disobedience
07. Storm Warning
08. Messengers
09. To Erase A Lifetime

The band has also posted studio reports of the recording of the album and can be viewed at this location.

Source: texturesband.com
Band profile: Textures

Posted: 07.02.2008 by Christos

Comments

Asitis - 07.02.2008 at 09:50
FINALLY! This is such great news.
Their Drawing Circles album (i dare say) is one of the best metalalbums ever made. And it's something that makes me proud to be Dutch! Comparing Drawing Circles with their first album, Polars, there is állot of progression and I can only hope the same progression is on this record! ..Although I don't really see it happening, because how could they possibly top the best?!

Anyway, very good news! Hopefully they'll be touring some more in Holland now, because damn, except for the best album, they also got an freakin awesome performance on stage!!!
Stigma - 07.02.2008 at 09:58
Great! Need to get it.
Talvi - 07.02.2008 at 10:10
Yeah! Drawing Circles was one hell of an album, and I've heard some samples from their web, and the next could be incredible too.
RockeRoy - 07.02.2008 at 17:46
i can't wait:)
Darkside Momo - 07.02.2008 at 18:25
Great news ! It just has to be at least as good as Drawing Circles !
Katatronik - 07.02.2008 at 21:34
I hope in another good album, these guys are really amazing!
Christos - 07.02.2008 at 23:08
Drawing Circles is amazing, but if you go back to Polars and re-listen to it I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Textures is, in my opinion, one of the most refreshing and original metal bands around today.

I can't wait.
Christos - 07.02.2008 at 23:10
@Asitis: Yeah, amazing energy on stage. I've seen 'em every time they've been to the UK (as far as I know) and have been really impressed. Even when the place is half empty, they still GO for it.
addiction - 08.02.2008 at 15:53
i recently got introduced to this band by RockeRoy and i love both their albums! and am really glad they are releasing the third one now....so i will not have to wait long for the next album of a band i like...hehehe
White Winter Sun - 08.02.2008 at 22:56
Good news. I hope they will release a good album.
Asitis - 09.02.2008 at 17:13
Written by Christos on 07.02.2008 at 23:10

Hell yeah! My first Textures concert was in a small village, There were about 20 people there, of which 17 standing in the back watching and 3 of them up front (I was one of the three ) and still it was one of the best fuckin shows I'd ever seen

News The 69 Eyes - New Album Tracklist And Single Artwork Revealed 8.5 30.07.2012 by Opethian
News Unleashed - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 8.5 22.02.2012 by Rulatore
News Saturnus - New Album Release Date And Tracklist Revealed 8.5 10.10.2012 by MechanisT
News Wolf - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 8.5 05.03.2011 by Ag Fox
News Pentagram - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 8.5 15.02.2011 by doomz