German gothic metallers Flowing Tears have posted news on their upcoming album:

We can announce a major update on the upcoming studio album: after some very creative months, we're almost done with the songwriting. There are 12 songs so far, not sure if all of them will find their way to the album or if some new ones might come up at last minute, but we're close to the end of the writing mode. Studios are already booked and the production will start in May. A release is scheduled for autumn.

"We don't want to reveal too much about the material yet, but I can tell you it sounds much more atmospheric than we used to sound on our last few albums. Some of the songs have that certain mood that reminds me of what we did on albums like "Jade" or "Joy parade" while still having the power of the stuff from the "Razorbliss" era. Way less synths this time and way more guitars. There's heavy stuff, there's trippy stuff and there's some serious doomy stuff. Terribly pessimistic lyrics by the way

"There's no working title yet, but some of the songs that are finished so far are entitled 'Pain Has Taken Over', 'Words Before You Leave', 'Until The End' and 'For My Enemies'."

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Flowing Tears

Posted: 14.02.2008 by Bararey

Comments

Princ_Of_Horror - 14.02.2008 at 04:11
awesome news! Im really looking forward to their new album
-DC-002- - 14.02.2008 at 08:07
shes one of the prettier female singers around.
Lupas - 14.02.2008 at 09:50
New idea and a compleatly new album. Great news from this band .
dismaleuphony - 14.02.2008 at 11:59
Yes ! I love their live album that came out a few months back, but a new album in the fall would make for a great disc to look forward to. Helen Vogt's voice is one of my favorites... as you can see by my "razorbliss" tag next to my name here on MS. I love her whispered vocals and song introductions on "Invanity"...
Lupas - 14.02.2008 at 18:48
Written by dismaleuphony on 14.02.2008 at 11:59

Yes indeed , invanity is one of my best album . Her voice is great !
Elodie Artour - 14.02.2008 at 22:57
Yeah,can't wait to hear their new album!Hope it will be a good one!

And,hey-it sounds like a mixture from their old material and their new one("Razorbliss",I mean)!

News Flowing Tears - More Details About The Upcoming Live Album 10.5 18.09.2007 by dismaleuphony
News Flowing Tears - Updates From The Band 7.5 04.06.2007 by iaberis
News Flowing Tears - Live Album In October; New Label 7.5 27.08.2007 by Elodie Artour
News Arsis - News On The Upcoming Album 7 31.08.2007 by Katatronik
News Skiltron - Skyclad, Korpiklaani And Stille Volk Members Will Play On The Upcoming Album 5.5 04.02.2008 by White Winter Sun