Portuguese metallers Moonspell have posted two brand new songs [Link], entitled 'Scorpian Flower' and 'Night Eternal', from their upcoming album "Night Eternal".
The album was recorded at Antfarm studios in Denmark with producer Tue Madsen (The Haunted, Dark Tranquillity). A late spring/early summer release via SPV is expected.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Moonspell

Posted: 14.03.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Unconsecrated - 14.03.2008 at 20:01
Wow, these songs are pretty good! I'm even more excited for this release then i was before.
BloodTears - 14.03.2008 at 20:27
Lets hear them.
Hamird - 14.03.2008 at 21:18
the TRUE goths are releasing another great album .... i worship Moonspell as the best gothic metal band ever
iaberis - 14.03.2008 at 21:56
Don't they ever rest!? xD
Dark Blood - 14.03.2008 at 23:26
They NEVER rest! lol
The songs are very nice indeed. I noticed a female voice on Scorpian Flower.. anyone knows who she is?
Blood Work - 15.03.2008 at 02:50
Scorpion Flower wooohhhhhoooooo!!!!! Good song
neverbuilt2last - 15.03.2008 at 04:28
I love the duet in Scorpion Flower! I hope more songs on the album features the female vocalist :-)
Abattoir - 15.03.2008 at 11:17
Sounds very good...looking forward to the whole album.
Pinky - 15.03.2008 at 12:15
I can't believe!! It's Anneke van Giersbergen (ex-the Gathering, Agua de Annique) singing in Scorpian Flowers!!!!!!!!
Amazing songs!!!
Katatronik - 15.03.2008 at 14:27
Aaaamazing songs, they rock!
can't wait for the new album!
Ragana - 18.03.2008 at 10:57
And that's why Moonspell is my whole time favourite band. They don't stop. The new songs are just awesome - I liked both. Night Eternal is a very powerful song, although, Scorpian Flower is very melodic and beautiful.
MetalSpider - 23.03.2008 at 22:14
Damn, I cant wait for the new album.
dismaleuphony - 24.03.2008 at 06:44
I definitely agree, Moonspell is really at a high point in their career - it's so great to see a band be so strong after releasing so many albums. I'll be ordering the new cd as soon as it becomes available.... and with the added bonus of Anneke on it, how could I resist ?
Kinetic - 03.04.2008 at 18:51
Night Eternal is decent and Scorpion Flower is awful (that isn't a beautiful duet for fuck's sake...amazingly lame). Moonspell always find a way to create an unique ambiance at each album and I hope it will be a worthwhile experience like always...but if I had to judge those 2 songs...nothing that they haven't done in the past. Memorial meets Darkness and Hope, uau :|

...i'll wait for the release of the album though...

News Anaal Nathrakh - New Songs Online 5.5 28.04.2009 by sq_xeper
News Hayagriva - Three New Songs Streaming Online 5.5 13.02.2012 by Mantheravathee
News The Batallion - New Album Details, Two New Songs Online 5.5 15.08.2010 by vezzy
News Panzerchrist - Three New Songs Online 5.5 20.02.2011 by Deadmeat
News Mutiny Within - Snippets Of New Songs Posted Online 5.5 29.04.2011 by Neuroku