The following message has been posted on the official Axel Rudi Pell website:

"Just would like to let you know that we will enter the studio on April 20th to start recording the next CD. I completed the writing process for all songs and I'm very proud to tell you, that the next record will be awesome! It will feature 10 songs, runs approx. 60 minutes and has NO Intro... hahaha...! Also there will be NO coverversion on it... I'll keep you updated with some more Infos and photos during the next coupla months..."

"The CD will be released by SPV in Germany on October 24th and in Europe on October 27th. The release date for the USA will be confirmed very soon. Catch the band live this year at the Rock Of Ages and Wacken Open Air festivals during the summer. A headlining tour is planned for January 2009"

Details will be updated on the official site in the coming months.

Source: axel-rudi-pell.de
Band profile: Axel Rudi Pell

Posted: 08.04.2008 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Bad English - 09.04.2008 at 00:07
hmmm can not say if its be good or bad but we will see

PS where are Baz comment?
White Winter Sun - 09.04.2008 at 00:12
Interesting news. I hope that we shall know more about it before than the coming months announced.
Baz Anderson - 09.04.2008 at 00:16
hahaha, I like how I am expected to comment here because this is Axel Rudi Pell

of course I am looking forward to it - no introduction sounds like maybe he is going to get down to business with this album, I would love another heavy album like "Magic"
LeChron James - 09.04.2008 at 03:34
LOL K7. axel rudi pell is a dilligent mofo isnt he?
Bas - 10.04.2008 at 23:04
im looking forwards to this, also to their headlining tour, i hope they're going to stop in the z7 again because when i saw them in 2006 they were pretty magical, can't wait to see them again

News Axel Rudi Pell - Enter The Studio In November, New Album Title Revealed 12 11.12.2011 by SymphAlchemist
News Axel Rudi Pell - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 10.5 22.10.2013 by Iamawalker
News Axel Rudi Pell - New Album Details 10.5 03.08.2008 by whitepawel
News Axel Rudi Pell - New Drummer, Recording Next Album This Month 10.5 17.07.2013 by Damon Salvatore
News Axel Rudi Pell - Health Improving & New Covers Album 10.5 07.03.2007 by Baz Anderson