Textures have posted the following update:

"We are excited to announce that a our new album "Silhouettes" can be listened to in its entirety on our MySpace page. This a week before it will see its European release through Listenable Records! We would love some feedback, as this is the result of 6 months of hard work!"

"Silhouettes" is due to be released on April 21st via Listenable Records.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Textures

Posted: 11.04.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Clintagram - 11.04.2008 at 19:02
Listening to it now, we'll see how it goes.
Asitis - 11.04.2008 at 19:22
It is freaking sweet! Though I'm not convinced that its better then Drawing Circles.
Unconsecrated - 11.04.2008 at 19:28
Written by Asitis on 11.04.2008 at 19:22

Yeah, i heard it several times and i think that Drawing Circles is still better than this one.
Talvi - 12.04.2008 at 14:00
Hey people, listen to it some more times, because you know how difficult to get is Textures music. New album is awesome, and I can't even tell how good it is even though I've heard it a lot of times.
MetalManic_Joel - 12.04.2008 at 19:11
Written by Talvi on 12.04.2008 at 14:00

Agreed. There is definitely a progressive edge here. If this album doesn't make a lot of metal heads top list of 2008 then I am obviously retarded.
Talvi - 13.04.2008 at 17:04
Written by MetalManic_Joel on 12.04.2008 at 19:11

Written by Talvi on 12.04.2008 at 14:00

To me is the best album of 2008, until something better comes. Potential albums to surpass this one are the Wintersun one, Orphaned Land or Gojira. I don't think of any other band that can make a so godly album.
MetalManic_Joel - 13.04.2008 at 18:52
Written by Talvi on 13.04.2008 at 17:04

Written by MetalManic_Joel on 12.04.2008 at 19:11

Written by Talvi on 12.04.2008 at 14:00

Yeah man, those three will be something...actually Gojira is going to be intense. Also, w/o a doubt, although not as heavy, Katatonia will surely put out a new masterpiece. Oh 2008, what a potentially awesome year of music you may be!
addiction - 14.04.2008 at 16:58
i dont want to listen to the whole album like that...i will buy it first (i'm sure i'll like it since i liked the other 2)...and i am going to see them live tomorrow anyway...:) its cool to listen to new songs live...makes you appreciate them more...:)

News Sirenia - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 09.01.2009 by |pyro|
News Ihsahn - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 19.06.2012 by Bomzas
News Aeon - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 18.11.2012 by Malphas
News Arch/Matheos - Reveal New Album Details, New Song Streaming Online 7 19.09.2011 by Milena
News Carach Angren - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 11.06.2012 by AngelofDeth