Latvian metallers Heaven Grey have made a new song, recorded in 2008, available for streaming online at the band's official MySpace page. The song is called "Regret" and is part of the new material the band has recorded after their debut album "Northwind", which was released ten years ago. A live video of the song can be watched at this location. The video is shot at club "Melnā Piektdiena" on 25 April.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Heaven Grey

Posted: 19.05.2008 by Kariasakis7

Comments

Bad English - 19.05.2008 at 23:38
awsome, it sounds so faken awsome, I hope new album be in realised to, or moe songs, its awsome
Ragana - 31.07.2008 at 23:47
Not so long time ago I found Heaven Grey very attractive to me, so I' into what's new. The new song is good and I'm waiting for another stuff. I heard that in Mtalshow Open Air they played good (but I don't know, what songs they played..).
Bad English - 13.08.2008 at 16:02
Written by Ragana on 31.07.2008 at 23:47

moustly old demo songs, I had boat demo, but qulaity are so pure that I dont listen them
Ragana - 28.01.2009 at 03:45
Well, I'm still listening to them - quality really sucks, but Heaven Grey is not. Still can't wait for a new album, demo, EP - whatever, just something that showed they're alive.
sempai - 12.04.2010 at 04:24
Heaven Grey are alive. They are going to release a new album in June and they'll play at Metalcamp 2010 in Tolmin,Slovenia in July.
Bad English - 11.05.2010 at 20:33
Written by sempai on 12.04.2010 at 04:24

Can not vate new album , realy can not vate , hope there be lyrics avalible somewhere
sempai - 25.05.2010 at 17:27
Feel free to contact "Heaven Grey" via heaven.grey.band@gmail.com .
Just ask whatever question you have regarding the band and you'll get an answer in a couple of days.

News Heaven And Hell - New Song Online 7 24.03.2009 by The Shape 1973
News While Heaven Wept - New Song Online 7 28.03.2011 by Dargor
News Satariel - New Song Sample Online 5.5 23.12.2011 by BaneConall
News Monarque - Announce New Album, New Song Online 5.5 24.03.2013 by BoxCar Willy
News Andi Deris And Bad Bankers - New Song Online 5.5 25.10.2013 by WorpeX