A few weeks ago, it was announced that Metal Blade will be releasing a special edition of the 1989 Fates Warning album "Perfect Symmetry". The 2 CD and DVD package will be released on June 13 (Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Italy) and June 16 in the rest of Europe. The reissue will include remastered audio, a bonus disc of "Perfect Symmetry" demos and a DVD with over 90 minutes of live footage.

"Perfect Symmetry" was recorded and mixed between April 1989 and May 1989 at Carriage House Studios, Stamford, CT. The CD was produced by Roger Probert for Major Productions and was mixed by Phil Magnotti and Max Norman. It was the first album to feature Mark Zonder on drums.

A lengthy promo teaser video for the upcoming special edition release of "Perfect Symmetry" [cover] has been made available for viewing online at the Media Section on the Fates Warning website. You can watch it by clicking here.

All details about the "Perfect Symmetry" reissue can be found at this location.

Source: fateswarning.com
Band profile: Fates Warning

Posted: 27.05.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

GT - 27.05.2008 at 19:47
Looks nice...I might consider buying it
Lucas - 27.05.2008 at 21:20
Written by GT on 27.05.2008 at 19:47

Looks nice...I might consider buying it

You might consider.. so really nothing is certain then?

Sorry, just had to say it. I'm feeling a bit like a dick today.
GT - 27.05.2008 at 21:23
Written by Lucas on 27.05.2008 at 21:20

Written by GT on 27.05.2008 at 19:47

Looks nice...I might consider buying it

You might consider.. so really nothing is certain then?

Sorry, just had to say it. I'm feeling a bit like a dick today.

Nope I'm not certain...I'm almost never certain when it comes to buying CDs Don't know why really...
Lucas - 27.05.2008 at 21:25
Written by GT on 27.05.2008 at 21:23

I think you sorta missed my joke. No big deal, cause it was a sucky one anyway. The joke was that you said "might consider", which is double. You are not even sure if you are going to consider buying it..

Aaaah I'll shut my trap.
GT - 27.05.2008 at 21:30
Written by Lucas on 27.05.2008 at 21:25

Written by GT on 27.05.2008 at 21:23

Aaaah I'll shut my trap.

Haha I see now...well I can't watch The Simpsons and understand clever jokes at the same time...I'm not a girl!

News Fates Warning - New Album Details Unveiled 7.5 01.08.2013 by Diverge