Die Apokalyptischen Reiter have posted two new tracks, entitled "Es Wird Schlimmer" and "Der Weg", from the upcoming album "Licht" on the group's MySpace page.

The band will release an exclusive EP "Der Weg", via iTunes on June 27. "Der Weg" will feature four songs, two of which will only be available on this EP. The new album "Licht" is scheduled for a August 29 release through Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Die Apokalyptischen Reiter

Posted: 04.06.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Baz Anderson - 04.06.2008 at 13:40
sounds interesting, nothing jumps out at me yet though.. hopefully there will be something amazing on the new album
I would like to be able to hear just how good this Lady Cat-Man is - these tracks don't really show much off..
White Winter Sun - 04.06.2008 at 13:53
Sounds really interesting. Die Apokalyptischen Reiter is one of my favorite metal bands by far. I hope this upcoming album will be really good and amazing. Definitely I'm looking forward to it.
Spyroid - 04.06.2008 at 16:11
They both sound a bit like fillers, but at least they've not changed anything in their music. But I guess I'm just not in the mood for them today , I will probably like the tracks more some other day
Hamird - 04.06.2008 at 16:58
i didn't know this band, but when i listened to them, i became interesting in their music, since i am a fan of folk fusion genres. ... well, maybe i will get some of their albums. can someone guide me that which of their albums are better? i'll get them.
Katatronik - 04.06.2008 at 21:01
Good songs indeed! Can't wait to hear the entire album!
Looking forward...
Baz Anderson - 04.06.2008 at 21:24
Written by Hamird on 04.06.2008 at 16:58

All are very good, but if you are new to them - I would go for "Riders On The Storm" first - it is the most modern and polished album. The just work your way backwards through their discography. The earlier albums are more extreme - more black metal but still have a folk side to them.
You could alternatively just get "Tobsucht - Reitermania Over Wacken & Party.San" - a double live album/DVD - one show (Party.San) has songs just from the first three albums, and the other (Wacken) has songs just from the last three. Both are fantastic anyway.
Promonex - 04.06.2008 at 23:00
Written by Baz Anderson on 04.06.2008 at 21:24

Signed.
Hamird - 05.06.2008 at 12:32
Written by Promonex on 04.06.2008 at 23:00

Written by Baz Anderson on 04.06.2008 at 21:24

Signed.

thanks i'll check them, hope they will be a good one for me.
Baz Anderson - 05.06.2008 at 20:03
well I keep going back to listen to these tracks, so I must like them..

News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Two New Videos Online 12 13.08.2008 by brapp32
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - New Video Online 10 27.04.2014 by SleepFan
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - New Album On The Way 9 07.04.2008 by Fane
News Aborted - Two New Songs Online 7.5 05.05.2008 by Baz Anderson
News Striker - Debut Album Details, Two New Songs Online 7 21.03.2010 by Black Conundrum